Space Marine B&C Clan

Maybe we should have time zone leaders. Like, one for both Central and Eastern times, one for mountain and pacific, etc.

Problem here. By the time Space Marine hits the Xbox, I'll be in Alaska Standard Time (-9). Would I be a one man army? I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few that fall into that time zone, lol.

@CMID: I haven't forgotten yet, bro. I'll be mailing the mini before I move, just been tight on cash, lol.

Well, you could choose to fall into another time zone then? Go with Pacific or something?

Anymore PS3 players?

BTW, i'm GMT (UK) time zone if anyone is adding those to the 1st post

I played the single player at Manchester MCM on sat - its pretty darn good! Got a good 10 minutes of the first level slaughtering Orks

I just realized I haven't copied my stuff over to here from the main News thread.

Steam ID: Ieyke

Steam Name*: The Emperor's Champion

I'll be playing as whatever I think the team needs, or whatever I feel like playing.

*My Steam Name changes at random. I tend to bounce back and forth between several different names when I change it:

• Pride (for when I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my friends Wrath, Lust, Vanity, and Sloth)
  • Lord Zypher
  • Hugh Manatee
  • Ze Ubermensch! (for when I'm playing nothing but Medic in Team Fortress 2)
  • Clockwork Decoy
  • Ira Deum

I'm going to try and leave it as The Emperor's Champion for a while as we prepare for WH40k:Space Marine to come out and get the B&C clan organized. I should be REALLY easy to spot, even if there happens to be someone else stealing my name.

Would really be interested in this but, well, I already know my schedule will get in the way of it... I work overnights and game in the mornings (8-10 or so CST) and I would be shocked if we had enough people for a full team. (8 on 8)

That said if anyone on the 360 is online times, has a mic, etc send me a PM as I'll gladly add you to my Friend’s List. :cuss

I don't think splitting us up by time zone is necessary or even a good idea. Frankly, what time zone each of us is in may reflect inaccurately on what time(s) we might be playing from day to day. (Consider the times some of us are posting at compared to where we seem to live.) We've got a lot of night owls. :)

One large mass of us is fine. If people want to say "we're getting together at such-and-such a time PST/EST/GMT/whatever" that's a-okay too. It wouldn't be unheard of me to play at the likes of 5 or 6am...as well as 8pm, noon, 11pm, 2am....

HJLamont PS3 GMT-6

I will decide on a role once ive played it, seems a bit premature at the moment :D

i usually lean towards ranged killing though.

Have you decided on a role?

Nah. The info Something Wycked provided was good (as well as watching some videos I came across by poking through the news thread), but to be honest I need to play to get a handle on what will be the most fun. My guess is devastator or tactical marine, though. Assault marine may surprise me, but I don't see myself getting into it as much. I tend to be a shooty kind of guy.

Archived