Space Marine B&C Clan

Don't worry, I know where that is. I lived there for a few years. They're GMT+1, though. ;)

haha damn you know more about my GMT than i do :) ;)

Platform: xbox 360

Gamertag: Cpt Reaper0232

Class: TBA

Location: Australia. Closest capitol is Melbourne...not sure what the time zone is for it.

Look out for my Angels of Shadow marine. Just pre-ordered collectors edition and am watching videos on the armour.

Don't worry, I know where that is. I lived there for a few years. They're GMT+1, though. ;)

haha damn you know more about my GMT than i do :huh: ;)

Tsk Tsk Tsk, too much heineken will do that to your brain, drink Jupiler instead, real beer ;P

OT; I know I said Tactical, but I'll probably change when I actually get to play the game...

I'll join, just please don't bombard me with friend requests folks if you do send a message saying you are from B&C or something :HQ:

Xbox 360

REYN3R

GMT

Tactical Marine

Guys a multiplayer trailer has been released full customization!

It states 1.8 BILLION combinations......!

Yay we can create a chapter !

Also can you update my Xbox gamertag is now vConstantine

IM GMT.

Also when we've got everyone toghether, we should do missions and initiations also sort ranks out.

Also units like honor guards, chapter master....

haha damn you know more about my GMT than i do :huh: ;)

Tsk Tsk Tsk, too much heineken will do that to your brain, drink Jupiler instead, real beer ;P

OT; I know I said Tactical, but I'll probably change when I actually get to play the game...

hahahaha,I dont drinkt heineken.. :confused: but your right belgium beers are almost as good as grolsch..

Hello mates! I'll be playing on Steam as Rafen_2. And I could be in any position really, as long as I get to be everything once in a while you know?

Plus going to use my custom color scheme but BnC shoulder pad for you guys! Can't wait!

Count me in :P

Smack bang in the middle of England GMT

I'm still having nightmares on whether to go PC/360

This game is clearly made for 360 and game pad, but me + game pad and shooting = utter rubbish

Without sounding big headed, on line with PC(Mouse/Keyboard I'm like a GOD, give me a controller to shoot with in COD and I cant hit anything (And you get to hear me rage and throw the pad around the room) sigh.....and yes I'm 28 ^_^

Steam name = CLARKY

XBOX = THECLARKYOFDOOM (Yes...I really am 28 ^_^ )

Platform: Xbox 360

Gamertag; RampageCookies

Class: don't know yet - waiting until SM comes out (so put me down as Tactical)

Oh just a note of warning; Although I have a notorious relatively high-pitched voice over the mike, I am actually 17. ;)

Alright, minor update. I may need a second Xbox 'chief', though in reality, being the chief just means that you have to do work and liaison with me, with little authority involved, as well as a Steam 'chief', assuming our mighty Steamers want a chief.

as well as a Steam 'chief', assuming our mighty Steamers want a chief.

I'll be willing to have a chief, and if there are no others more worthy (by vote?), be that chief.

You can only be chief if you accept my friend request on Steam! >.>

Oops :D Er, I haven't gotten any requests from a 'visualdeity', the last time I checked, though that was a few days ago. I'll check again as soon as I can.

Hi guys, my PS3 gamer tag is:

Idaho14

Creative, I know...

If you send me any messages, please inform me (at least the 1st time) you are a B&C member, as I normally delete stuff from people I don't know.

:)

Don't know what I'm planning on playing I'm afraid, but Tactical Marine is looking likely...

***Oh, quick edit! I was thinking we should re-arrange the front page of this thread. It has a list of players by class, but that is very difficult to sift through. It would be clearer to have the organisation of class and system, so PS3 Tactical Marines, Assault Marines and Devastators etc.

Archived