Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

Death Knight 2000, come and get it.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/176/5/6/exsanguinators_by_greyall-d6ankrl.jpg

Exsanguinators

Blood Angels Successors who have a hard time clotting wounds and must drain a poor sod every time they want to talk to their Chapter Master. Welcome to grimdarkland, folks.

I wanted to convery their obsession with blood, but also the "medicinal" angle on that matter, since the Chapter is pretty much forced to deal with the bloody - heh - issue. This is also why some angels are present, this is still a loyal group of Emperor and Sanguinius-serving Marines.

Next for something completely different, and some more heraldry after that.

Hope you like it, boyz.

Aye, if it wasn't for the Angels and the droplets this would be way out of the BA's jurisdiction. Makes sense, I think, this Chapter is truly divergent from its parent Legion.

I wasn't sure of the cross, because of its significance with other Chapters, but the more I look at it... happy.png

The cross did irk me a bit at first, to be honest, but it ends up finding its place, it's such a powerful universal symbol, it goes along well with a lot of other elements. In this case, the [noble] contrast it provides against the cables, blood vats, blood tubes, vampiric skull, etc. ends up well.

@Jaspcat: I can't say no to that profile picture of yours...of course, mate, do let me know when you're done, though I usually visit your thread.

@Nexus: Glad to see you. Since you're around, send me a PM full of Power-Armoured wishes, I'm still to reward you for the brilliant idea of the DIY Chapter Challenge. Don't hold back, the only thing I won't do is battlescape scenes or entire squads, but a duel or character + heraldry would be perfectly fine. And thanks again, mate.

@Grim: Many thanks, mate, glad you like it.

@Greyall - ohh shucks now I'm all embarrassed, I didn't think my work got followed

Pfft. I wrote you a bloody story for one of your guys, jerk. :P

If you build it, we will come...

Bloody hell, you guys, my 'To Do' list is already overflowing. Meh, what the hell, I'll do a ridlle with my next drawing. Hope I can start to pump out at least one artwork a week, feel like everything's taking forever these last few months.

Cheers, all, thanks.

Archived