The LHD (Liber Heraldry Department)

Brother Cambrius

Date of joining and member number indicate that we are honored with the presence of one of the Liber's Honored Dreadnoughts. As you can see, his vox speaker is a bit broken, so he can only yell. Still, he honors us with his honorably honorable honor. Truly, this is an honor.

Their current representative, and only member is me, as I formed L.A.F.F.S. like 3 days ago.

And very useful it was too! ;)

EDIT: It should be noted that playing off the LHD with the LAFFS is a highly productive passtime, as one can steal the best ideas of both sides. Neophytes would do well to adopt this practice. ;)

Also, I claim the humerus, I wish to make a flute.

And very useful it was too! :D

Study hard son, and one day you too, yes you, can join our august body. You'll need a 5.4 GPA, a 52,000 minimum SAT score, and $11.48. Good luck!

I didn't do SATS, they don't have them in Scotland! :ermm: Guess its the LHD for me then....

Fear not, for there is an alternative! You can take the SSATS (Scottish SATS), a product of my own fevered imagination! During the SSATS, you will be required to identify 51 different poisonous colors, as well the 101 ways to destroy a garden gnome. In the essay portion, you will have to describe how Octavulg is, or is not, Batman, with at least 12 references and real life instances.

Getting back on track, Cambrius! Where is the next part! The Liber grows hungry!

Fear not, for there is an alternative! You can take the SSATS (Scottish SATS), a product of my own fevered imagination! During the SSATS, you will be required to identify 51 different poisonous colors, as well the 101 ways to destroy a garden gnome. In the essay portion, you will have to describe how Octavulg is, or is not, Batman, with at least 12 references and real life instances.

Getting back on track, Cambrius! Where is the next part! The Liber grows hungry!

Sounds interesting, I may have to apply!

Anyways, as previously stated, we grow hungry for more Brother Cambrius! :D

I just made a word count of how long the next part is at the moment, and it is 1,231 words and I'm barely into the meat of the story! :D So don't worry my Liberites whom bay for my blood and body bits. I will deny you the pleasure soon enough once I've finished some dissertation work. :ermm:

Cambrius

There are, it is true, two Liber groups.

There's me. And there's those of you who listen to me and do what I tell you to do.

It's really very simple.

listen yes...think about, sometimes...follow flawlessly? hardly :D I do have to support the idea of Octavulg being his own faction however...

Date of joining and member number indicate that we are honored with the presence of one of the Liber's Honored Dreadnoughts. As you can see, his vox speaker is a bit broken, so he can only yell. Still, he honors us with his honorably honorable honor. Truly, this is an honor.

Oh great. do you really want to add this to the can of worms already patrolling the bowels of the liber's underlevels? this debate could be far worse than the who's who of the liber or the well known liber members lists....

Fine. You can have the lower ones. I still lay claim to the top, to aid me in spreading the word of the holy Purinator crusade.

...Very well. I can still make acceptable dice using just the lower teeth. Not that I've been researching on how to do that or anything. Hahaha! What a silly idea. ;)

I'm curious, though. How will Cambrius' teeth effect your crusade?

Well, after a spot of yelling in a backstreet bar, I had my upper teeth punched out by someone who apparently dislikes cleanliness and purity. Naturally, it's much harder to speak with only the bottom set of teeth.

And GhostLegion, there is no debate over well-known Liberites. There is only me, or rather the Purinator Crusade. Everyone else is a lowly temple acolyte. But should I be telling you this... :)

I just made a word count of how long the next part is at the moment, and it is 1,231 words and I'm barely into the meat of the story! :) So don't worry my Liberites whom bay for my blood and body bits. I will deny you the pleasure soon enough once I've finished some dissertation work. ;)

Cambrius

Remember, although I can see both sides of the Coin (Traitor/Loyal), that does not make me an Alpha Legionaire........

Or does it? ;)

Oh great. do you really want to add this to the can of worms already patrolling the bowels of the liber's underlevels? this debate could be far worse than the who's who of the liber or the well known liber members lists....

Do not dismiss Atticus so lightly :huh:

Well, after a spot of yelling in a backstreet bar, I had my upper teeth punched out by someone who apparently dislikes cleanliness and purity. Naturally, it's much harder to speak with only the bottom set of teeth.

Ooh, tough break. :huh:

Take heart though, I can rustle you up some bionic teeth if Cambrius delivers the story. I think I've got the hang of forging them now.

I'm very amused by the way factions are springing up like mushrooms after the rain ever since the Liber Heraldry Department got it's own story.

What's that saying about the greatest form of flattery again? :ph34r:

Well, at the moment, the Faction breakdown looks like this:

-LHD

-L.A.F.F.S.

-Octavulg

-Purinators Crusade

-The Sane People.

I have to admit, I was mighty impressed with your LHD and I shamelessly stole your idea to create L.A.F.F.S.. However, I don't think mine will catch on nearly as well as yours, nor will it be quite so... colorful? (You see what I did there?) Still, I salute you and the LHD Ace. I look forward to our next bout of chainsword hurling at the upcoming Liber Board of Combative Actions.

Do not dismiss Atticus so lightly ;)

Yes, don't dismiss the second account of one of the administration.

What? Was that supposed to be a secret? :rolleyes:

I'm unsure which faction I'm in now, I think I have participated in the banter too much to be classified as sane, without commiting to a faction! I may have to make my own, unless I can find a home! :rolleyes:

Ooh, tough break. :rolleyes:

Take heart though, I can rustle you up some bionic teeth if Cambrius delivers the story. I think I've got the hang of forging them now.

I'm very amused by the way factions are springing up like mushrooms after the rain ever since the Liber Heraldry Department got it's own story.

What's that saying about the greatest form of flattery again? ;)

That when CMID takes your idea and makes eminently superior, he owes you a smidgen of credit?

And Heru, when you see men clad in black coming to take you away, tell us. Although it should be relatively obvious from the profile pic.

Do not dismiss Atticus so lightly :lol:

Yes, don't dismiss the second account of one of the administration.

Er, but it's not...? ;)

I didn't know that. However, even I have a limit to the things I know ;)

Hush, DAT. You're ruining a perfectly good confusing mythology which may or may not be true.

Atticus has plenty more mythology to draw on :rolleyes:

Just because he scares children worldwide, especially with his retelling of the Great Fall, which conveniently mirrors the Heresy, doesn't mean th- Oh. Ok, maybe it does. And stop showing off your infinite mod knowledge. ;)

Archived