Akan's Reavers

Hyaenidae

I might... :lol:

It's been one hell of a week for me at work, plus also probably one of the messiest landings I've ever had since I got my Airborne wings. Jumping from 1250 feet with a 60 pound ruck strapped to your legs into 3 feet of slushy, half-melted snow = faceplant, by the way, lol. I've been chugging away at Hastur, right now I'm working on a decent Imp. Fist yellow mix, so he doesn't look like Kyres's cousin. Hopefully he'll be up by saturday or sunday, and I'll begin work on Stavros the Blood Offering.

Gimme time, gents, and I'll give you gold, lol.

Besides, Apostolos hasn't come around yet adn I'm waiting very patiently

As are the rest of us...

Greetings! I bring salutations from the back of the line! :D

I didn't mean to pester in any way, shape or form. I figured what I was posting classified as joking around, really. Also, I like to keep this thread a page one topic. :D

Army, gents, and Airborne to boot. I am married, have 4 kids, with another on the way. I also returned from deployment early because my wife started to have grand mal seizures at 4 months pregnant. Been on 24-hr duty a lot lately, because the few people that stay behind, or go home early, have to pick up the slack for the rest of the unit while they're gone. Plus college classes, and trying to buy a house right now because I made the decision recently to get out of the army after 10 years of service (peacetime service isn't agreeing with me).

I.

Am.

Busy.

I'm not saying this to be mean, or sound like a jerk, please don't take it as such. When I first thought up this project, there was A LOT less on my plate than now. Much has changed in the last couple of months. No, this doesn't mean I'm giving up on this project, just want to make you all aware that it will remain slow, yet steady. Hastur is in his highlight and chipping stanges right now.

Army, gents, and Airborne to boot. I am married, have 4 kids, with another on the way. I also returned from deployment early because my wife started to have grand mal seizures at 4 months pregnant. Been on 24-hr duty a lot lately, because the few people that stay behind, or go home early, have to pick up the slack for the rest of the unit while they're gone. Plus college classes, and trying to buy a house right now because I made the decision recently to get out of the army after 10 years of service (peacetime service isn't agreeing with me).

I.

Am.

Busy.

I'm not saying this to be mean, or sound like a jerk, please don't take it as such. When I first thought up this project, there was A LOT less on my plate than now. Much has changed in the last couple of months. No, this doesn't mean I'm giving up on this project, just want to make you all aware that it will remain slow, yet steady. Hastur is in his highlight and chipping stanges right now.

Congrats on the fifth one coming and hope your wife is doing ok.

We're not trying to pester you heathens, only keeping the thread flowing. I should think you'd like the fact that so many of us love to see what you come up with conversion-wise and paint-wise. Take your time, it's only a hobby (although an awesome one at that.....) and we (or most of us anyway) understand. Just try not to take it the wrong way.

On a side note, if we were to write little short stories of our characters would anyone get pissed off if their character was included (or not included)?

Edit: Typo

I know, gents. If anything, I feel terrible that I haven't been able to give this project, and all of your awesome characters, the full attention it deserves, and I apologise to all of you for that. I really want to knock out a mini or two a week, but life keeps hitting hard. I continue to chug away, my fellow reavers, lol. Just a bit slower than usual. I'd love to see any short stories y'all can come up with, if anything it'll help me while building your characters.

A good way to tell when Heathens is swamped? When you notice he hasn't added a single Marine Malevolent update in weeks.... :)

Archived