Akan's Reavers

Hyaenidae

@Tanith: Naw, feel free. If anything it'll help me develop my character a bit more.....for I am so lacking in the writing department.

@Heathens: I will have to take note of that ;) And don't apologize my friend, you've got a hell of a lot on your plate. I'm just a college student, I can't expect much since I don't deal with that much ;)

And there he is, 10/10 as always mate. The black trim makes the yellow look significantly different from Kyres's. Only fault is that maybe you would want to go back and clean up the black highlights when you have the time. Grey on black has got to be one of the hardest highlights, there just isn't any room for mistakes.

@1000heathens - Nice Model!

I take it that the difference for the left side shot is just camera flash, seeing as it looks more MM Yellow Vs IF Yellow and that the left side of the Bolt Pistol looks silvery.

@Olisredan - Nice banging of Bin Lids!

Now for Stavros, Matey Peeps!

Cracking paintjob. Love the freehand desicrated (sp?) Imperial Fists logo and the sloppy mud on Hastur's base. You don't fail to impress, brother. :D

Great job, 1k! :D

Army, gents, and Airborne to boot

Wow, I can't even say I was close with saying Marine Corp. At least I got U.S. military right. :(

Psh! He wishes, Kol.

^.~

*snort* Whatever, leatherneck. At least I don't get my paychecks from the Navy...

:D

*Gasp*

Sir, you wound me! :(

I used to get my paychecks from the Navy. Now that I'm out of the mareenz, YOU pay them. :D

Oh and don't forget that tomorrow is the 1st! If you don't pay your taxes and I can't afford 6th edition..... Ooooooooh. Hell hath no fury, and all that?

Archived