Akan's Reavers

Hyaenidae

Dude...no...just no....no more Chuck Norris shenanigans....god I hoped I was through with that after high school....

But yes. Indeed he is quite indubitably "epic" as one would say. But ol' chap.... do you feel he is what you dreamed of? Is he truly calling out to your heart and strumming those strings?

Dude...no...just no....no more Chuck Norris shenanigans....god I hoped I was through with that after high school....

But yes. Indeed he is quite indubitably "epic" as one would say. But ol' chap.... do you feel he is what you dreamed of? Is he truly calling out to your heart and strumming those strings?

In point of fact, yes. Knowing that I was not going to be building the model, I tried not to get my heart set on it looking any particular way and just let Heathens do his thing. Which he did, and it came out awesome.

Holy jebus man

I've been off for a while looking after my new son etc. I come back to this........

Hastur Rook is amazing 1000Heathens, well done man

Saa

....or something like that

Snap mission brief:

I'm currently waiting on some parts for wythre's Relictor to make it in the mail (packages have been super-slow getting up here lately :lol: ), but in the meantime, I'm begining to gather some extra parts for a different character to do as well....since the Corpse-Loyal Angels of the I Legion dropped the challenge gauntlet in every friggin' subforum, I'm gonna pick it up, and smack them upside the head in the form of Zincite's Fallen in response.

Lucky you, Mr. Z.

Archived