=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, Daemonifugue, of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Fire Lords Captain and a five-man Fire Lords Sternguard Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Bam-AoD of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One Librarian and a 5-man unit From the Astral Claws chapter on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: Adding a "Sanguinary Priest" to my vow, also an Astral Claw.

I, roooooot of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Rhino/Razorbacks and an Ironclad Dreadnought* on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: WIP thread here

*With my first ever freehanded banner design!

You know what, I am flying through this so I am going to update my pledge to include some other projects that need finishing.

I, roooooot of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to additionally paint 1 full tactical squad, plus 1/2 of an unfinished tactical squad and 4 heavy weapon marines.

Continuously updated WIP thread here.

I, Furioso-Prime, of the Black Templars, the Holiest of the Emperor's Crusaders, vow on the honour of my Crusade to paint and present at least 1 Master of Sanctity with Command Squad, 1 Emperor's Champion, and 1 5-knight Assault Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, ieat daemon corn, of the Blood Angels vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The first post has been updated with all vows up to this point. If you've posted a vow and don't see your name listed or the elements of the vow are incorrect, please let me know.

If you've begun a WIP discussion/blog and it isn't hyperlinked in the first post, please PM me with a link to the discussion/blog so that I can add the link (I just don't have time to search through all of the B&C for these things, so help me to help you ;) ). If you've already posted a link in this discussion, I'll get it added the next time I trawl through the discussion.

I, Buyback of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1x 10man Tactical Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Lion ! :no:

My LPC WIP Topic:

BuyBack LPC VOW

I, Tanith Ghost of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one Chaos Lord/Champion on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Death to the false emperor! (Only pledging one because I've been really busy lately :no: )

I, Reinhard of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my chapter to paint and present the Emperor's Champion, a squad of Crusaders 10 men strong, as well no less than three contemptor dreadnoughts, partially begun as they are, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Trust only in the Emperor, he is our shield and protector.

Sorry, but in addition to my Terminator Captain could you please add a Plasma Cannon Dev squad with a accompanying Sang Priest? Should be my last additions, just with my wives new job and the time I have, I've seen how much free time I have to actually work if I can pull myself away from WoW (and now my guild leader is having me try Star Wars.... and my wife just got me Dawn of War 2 for Christmas... so lots of distractions... lol).

I, Commander Proteus of the Raven Guard, vow on the honour of my chapter and the Index Astartes, to paint and present Five Vanguard Marines, and Five Close-Combat Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Victory or death!

-Proteus

I, Muctar of the Salamanders, vow on the honour of my Chapter and the Index Astartes to paint and present at least one Predator, two Ironclad Dreadnoughts, seven Sternguard, and 3 Veteran Brother-Sergeants on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Unto the anvil!

I, Brother Maxwell of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 DC Dreadnought, 1 Sanguinary Priest, and 5 Assault Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My WIP will be updated in Maxwell's Blood Angels.

I, the Prophet of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least 5 CSM Word Bearers, 5 Raptors, 1 Raptor Lord and a Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, commander alexander of the Space Wolves, vow to complete two armed wolfwhizz delivery trucks (Razorbacks), and a flying short boat (no short bus jokes here), complete with an angry, armed fisherman (Landspeeder) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Forte of the Space Wolves Bjorn Stormwolf Great Company, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Rhinos and a Vindicator, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Now where's the Mjod and why are the dress wearers ironing bed sheets all the time?

I, Brother Montressor of He on Terra's most reverent warriors the Black Templars, pledge to paint to the best of my ability; One rhino. One Marshal, 19 initiates, 5 neophytes, and 1 venerable dreadnought. I will post pictures of my works in progress in the Black Templars subforum. Should I fail, I will write an article imparting my experience unto anyone who would read it. In addition to this, I will wear the Signature of Shame, in penance, until the opportunity to restore my honor is once again provided.

May your bolters never jam, and your chainswords never clog!

FOR SIGISMUND, DORN, AND THE EMPEROR!

I am flying through this year's vow, and would like to additionally vow to paint a squad of Sword Brethren assault terminators.

Imperator Vult!

I, Ming of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one attack bike, one razorback, and 5 deathwatch / kill team models (counts as sternguard) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I...shall...not...fail.

Archived