=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, mustardParty of the Blood Angels, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least one ten-man Assault Squad with magnetized backpacks and jump packs and at least 5 Vanguard Vets with jump packs, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Quick Edit - Link to my Vow progress:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=246134

i, mactire, of the space wolf chapter vow to complete a five man wolf scout pack by the 31st of march 2012, i will provide two wip updates with pictures. if i fail i will submit an article to the b&c and bear the symbol of failure with shame until i redeem myself.

I, Bloodcrusade of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Drop Pod, 5 Neophytes, and 1 Marshal on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Blood Angels Marine of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 10 man pre heresy Death Guard squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

VOW UPDATE: I am making a small revision to my vow for the Night Lords, Counts-As Blood Angels army. After some more games, I have decided that I shall be using a Twin-linked Lascannon turret instead of a Las/Plas turret for the one Razorback that had a Las/plas. The Heavy Bolter Razorback remains such. That is all.

I, Cleon of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5 Terminators, 5 Vanguard, one Twin Auto cannon Dreadnought and two objective markers on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, egon1six of the DARK ANGELS LEGION, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least three (3) dreadnoughts on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here is my WIP post #1: assembled/primed 3 dreads paint on #1 is almost done. base coat on #2 done. #3 is still primed. The pictures are very bad due to my real camera being UA.

dreads

It's been almost two years since I had to give up the hobby. But, both shoulders have been rebuilt and my neck repaired, so I need a push to get started again so:

I, 200Plus, follower of Grandfather Nurgle, vow on the honour of my Legion, to paint and present at least five converted Death Gaurd Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Okay, I've updated the first post with all replies and PMs up until this point, including vow changes.

If anything is incorrect, please send me a PM.

Don't worry about the tally of forums as I'll be doing a final count of those once the submission period closes (I'm pretty sure I goofed up somewhere, but I'm too busy with an exam to give it a little more analytical rigor right now). If I recall correctly, though, the Black Templars and Dark Angels are in a vicious running gunfight to see which forum takes the #2 position (the Blood Angels have retained their commanding lead). I think the Dark Angels currently lead the Black Templars, but barely.

Only a few days remain in the submission period. Expect me to leave the challenge open for vow submissions through the evening of 1 February, closing either right before I go to bed on the 1st or as soon as I log in on the 2nd.

I, ForgivenFighter of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 models on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I would like to modify (or is it clarify?) my vow again before the grace period runs out: While the 10 first initiates are part of the same squad, the next 10 aren't. To make this abundantly clear i'll clarify that the last 5 are assault initiates with jump packs. To justify my changing the vow I'm making yet another addition to it: A terminator Chaplain.

So to clarify what's part of the vow:

1 Emperors Champion

10x Initiates

5x Initiates

5x Assault Initiates

5x Assault Terminators

1x Terminator Chaplain

3x Contemptor Dreadnoughts

All updates for my vow can be found here. There's already been more than two updates already as everything painted by myself there has been a part of this vow.

I, Reclusiarch Brad of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Baal Predator and 10 Death Company models on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. Furthermore, I will fall into an uncontrollable frenzy and slay the enemies of the Emperor with the fervor befitting a lost brother of the Blood Angels, until I am granted the Emperor's peace by His enemies.

Vow Update:

Due to no longer having the model I planned on painting, I must remove the terminator Librarian. However, I will add a Land Speeder Typhoon to make up with it. So my vow stands at 1 Dreadnought, 1 bike squad, and 1 Land Speeder Typhoon.

Also a link to my LPC thread for updates: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2966156

I, Grand Master Belial of the Deathwing Company of the Dark Angels Chapter (subforum), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 8 Independent Character Models on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here we stand and here we will stay! For the Lion and the Emperor!

Archived