=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

"Fancy Vow"

I, Maligoare, Watch Commander of the most honoured Deathwatch do hereby pledge upon the honour of the chapter and at the request of Inquisitor Vaseiron to recruit and train a five man Kill Team and a Librarian to command them, to counter the ever increasing threat of vile Xenos incursions in the Ultima Segmentum. I will provide the Inquisitor with no less than two updates on my progress, and will ensure they are fully indoctrinated and deployed by 31st March 2012.

In the name of the most hallowed Emperor, they will be ready. They must be ready...

The standard format vow:

I, Maligoare of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5-man Command Squad and one Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Link to progress log.

So far, I have a good lead on an Ultramarine, a Blood Angel, and a Black Templar.

I, Brother Tyler of the Administratum, vow on the honour of the Legio to paint and present at least one Captain of the Fire Claws and one Scout of the Legio on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For those of you that think this vow is cheesy, (1) I agree, but (2) (and more importantly) I was barely able to get the one model finished last year, so doubling my model count for this year has increased my measly challenge by 100%. I'm a notorious procrastinator, and this isn't helped any by being really busy with a family, work, and school. Think how pathetic I'll be if, compared to the many of you that are painting a grip of models, I'm unable to get just two done. :)

I, Brother Cactus of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Belial and his command squad, two three Ravenwing bikes and an attack bike on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm taking these models to a doubles tournament at the end of February so I really have no excuse for failure. :)

LINK to my WIP update thread.

(Edited to add another bike.)

I, Elijah7 of the Administratum, vow on the honor of the Legio to construct, paint and present at least one brother of the Legion of the Darned on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two Work In Progress updates, with pictures, in that time.

I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

And if I can do this, so can you.

Quick question - can we change our vow at all ( such as adding more models ) ?

Adding models or changing the types of models you've promised is always acceptable (within reason - changing from a Land Raider to a servo skull would be cheesy).

In fact, I have some bonus models in mind in case I'm able to complete the whopping two that I've promised (a horde of zombies - not necessarily B&C appropriate, but part of a B&C project :) ).

I, Venemox of the Blood Angels vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 minimum complement Destator Squads (with which to rightously hammer my foes from afar) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Obsidian Legion Devestator WIP

I, VAGABOND of the Grey Knights, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Dreadnoughts, Vindicare Assassin and Squad of 7 Custodians (4 Psycannons) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here's a link to my current blog I've been working on and I will update as I go along.

Legio Custodes Blog

I, bevulf of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Personal Command Squad of the Supreme Commander Azrael of the Dark Angels Chapter consisting of one Chapter Banner Standard Bearer, Apothecary and 3 Veterans with various weaponry on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Sargon29 of the Dark Angels Chapter, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Death Wing Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

LPC2012 vow complete

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry3029282

I, Lord_Hail of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of the 1st Legion, 5th Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Landspeeders with typhoons and 2 Rhinos on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Castellian Payens of the Black Templar subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Chaplain w/ jump pack on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Shoggoth of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Deathwatch Kill Team of at least five Marines, 10 Tactical Marines, a Librarian and a Command Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, TalonAtreyu of the Index Astartes vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Raven Guard ten man tactical squad. 1 Raven Guard Razorback, 1 Raven Guard MK2B Land Raider and 1 Raven Guard Captain with Lightning claw/ Storm shield, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

May Corax be proud

Victorus aut Mortis

I, Rooby of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Forgefather Vulkan He'stan on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Chancellor Zouk of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One Tactical Squad with Veteran Sergeant on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

EDIT: No longer doing the rhino as a sudden fund shortage has prevented me from buying it. However, tactical squad is a go go

EDIT: Here is the link to my wip thread :mellow:

I, Castellan Bahamoth of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least: one full HQ squad, two tactical 5 man squads and one Predator Annihilator, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, k4meli of the INDEX ASTARTES, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Razorbacks, one Devastator squad, one Tactical Squad, one Assualt squad and Carab Culln on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived