=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I can't abandon my peoples on the eve of battle...

I, DasPanzerIstUber of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 1 Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Not a big vow but I'm a bit short on time these days. Nevertheless, I will stand beside my brethren! ;)

I, Mithrilforge of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1x 10man Tactical squad with Rhino,1x Furioso Dreadnought and 1x Captain(with jump pack)and a Squad of 3x attack bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Mithrilforge

Edited to add bike squad

I, Metal Apostle of the INDEX ASTARTES, vow on the honour of the White Scars Chapter to paint and present at least one five man Command Bike Squad and their Khan on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, TJWyrm of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Ordo to paint and present at least 5 stormbolter henchmen, 3 plasmagunner henchmen, 2 bolter henchmen, 1 GK librarian, and 1 chaos rhino (wait! how'd that get in here?) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, AngelofDeathXIII of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least my Furioso dreadnought and 3 of my Space Hulk terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The Emperor Protects..

Good luck everybody

I, Smellyfox of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least my Belial conversion on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Best of luck all!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=246359

Edited to add link to WIP.

Welp, you see, it all started with this idea that I could take one of them there boxy thing a ma gigs and painter up all purdy like. So I says to myself, BROTHER RICHARD of the BLACK TEMPLAR, ( I kinda enjoy puffin myself up every now and then actin all high an mightly like). I says Brother Richard, and then I says back to myself, ‘what’. Brother Richard, I been a ponderin on how in the world yous gonna get them there troop type models that is not quite big enough to march all the way across that there battle field, you know like them there monster sized crusaders squads, most times ifn theys one of them ity bity ten or less troops they just get all blowed up or runs away like a coyote nipped by a rattler cryin all the way off the side the board.

After ponder'n on this a bit, I was figured that I bet I could just about do it with one of them transports. So I commence to pickin, and lordy wouldn’t you know that there by the grace of the almight hisself was the purdiest boxy bit I done ever seen, it was one of them ol skool ones with the wire roun the top and a sight smaller than them there new types. Problem was I figured some poor sap musta been a bit touched if ya know what I mean. This here rig was dressed up brighter then a two dollar ride at circus show. You just gotta see it to believe it.

gallery_29938_2167_47731.jpg

So I says to myself, Brother Richard, It just aint right if you don’t go an vow on the honor of your grand illustrus potentate and Chapter to paint and present to the Librarium Paintin Challenge on high at least ONE RHINO TRANSPORT on or before the 31st of March, 2012. So, I promised to myself and the great and powerful LPC that I would hereby and hereon provide at least two wipped up dates, most likely with pictures, in that time frame that I done so modestly and fervently did cast my lot upon the table of destiny.

After seein what I done started with, even the lowest of the orange lovers and the mightiest of the purple peoples would bow down and pray that I also vow that if I should fail, I would hereby and hereon provide the vast and wonderful Librarium with an article scribed by my own self and person and wear the Signature of Shame as a badge of glory until my penitence period be done, and let me tell you brothers and sisters true that I would find it a might bit wrong about the way this rhino was painted especially seein how it was just a vintage like piece of righteous beauty from the start. I just had to reach deep and pay the price to ensure it could be brought back to the glory and beauty of the fold of the cross and the everlasting love that is the brotherhood of the Black Templar.

Can I get an Amen!

In the Begin'n starts here

I, Mac_Atk of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least an Emperor's Champion and 5 Initiates on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Ah dang it, here goes nothing:

I, TheDarkApostle of the x CHAOS ASCENDANT x , vow to (attempt to) honour the rest of the Cedo Pantheon by slapping some paint on painting and (maybe) presenting at least 8 Chaos Marines (of the Sanctified) and 8 Bloodletters "Generic Lesser Daemons" on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise hope to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow declare that if I should fail (Gods forbid, not again!), I will might provide the Librarium with an article and (maybe) wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

TDA

I, Chaplain Entropus of the Throne of Skulls, vow on the honour of my Chapter to Khorne! to paint and present at least Three Terminators, Four Berserkers, Three Chaos Space Marines, one Vindicator, and Khârn on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Hodgepodge of minis, last of my available bits and pieces, the rest lost to the depths of time, or having long since left their skulls for Khorne. Upgrading a partially built rhino to vindicator, and Khârn will be bits-built for a counts-as-Khârn variant.

Should I complete everything with enough time, and the tax gods are merciful, perhaps I'll be able to add some more.

"I, Shadowguard of the Dark Angels Forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a single squad of fiveDark Angel Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done."

Link to my progress thread

SG

I, skink of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present Belial, Master of the Deathwing, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Link to my WIP is HERE...

+ Edit due to link not working!! +

I, piper76 of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 tactical squads, 1 vindicator, and 3 space marine bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived