=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, Samurai-Eduh of the ANGELS SANGUINE, part of the BLOOD ANGELS SUBFORUM, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 ten man tactical squad and 1 ten man assault squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Now that I graduated from college, I actually have time to paint. Let's do this! For Sanguinius!

I, Marshal Goderic, of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 9 crusaders, 5 neophytes, & 1 Land Raider Crusader, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Droma of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Azreal+watcher in the dark model on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: Vow Complete, wip thread is in the link.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=245722

I, Spinitron of the Blood Angels (Flesh Tearers), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Sanguinary Priests, 5 Sanguinary Guard and a counts as Dante on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, dorns_fist of the INDEX ASTARTES, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 sniper scout squad and 1 fiveman sterngaurd on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, EmbraceofChaos of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Brothers of the Third Company Command Squad and the Rhino transports of the 1st Tactical, 2nd Tactical and 9th Devastator Squads on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I swear this by Guilliman and Calgar, on the bones of Captain Ardias and the honour of Captain Fabian

Also I see a lot of early pledges for March 2011 - how's that going for you folks? ;)

I, ashrog of the Chaos Ascendant subforum (Muahaha), vow on the "honour" of my Legion to paint and present at least 10 Chaos Marines, 5 Chaos Terminators and a mighty Daemon Prince on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will wreak a terrible vengeance upon the lapdogs of the false Emperor, and also to provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Honda of the Emperor's finest, his Golden Sons, the Custodes, vow on the honour of the Emperor to paint and present at least three Storm Ravens on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Except we don't fail.

Ever.

That's why we protect the Emperor.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/hkowabunga/Custodes/custodes-thebest4.jpg

CUSTODES HOOAH!

Note: My Custodes use Codex: Grey Knights because that is as close to full awesome as GW could allow into 40K. Also because we are Custodes, our Chapter vow counts for 250,000 points.

I....... I Am Legion of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 9 Terminators (some from Space Hulk, some not) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I've been in a painting mood and this should inspire/force me to get these guys done.

LPC Complete!!!! 01/24/2012. Check it out!

I have to retake all the photos as these came out badly, but there it is, my first LPC that I joined, I completed. I wasted my entire week vacation, and painted almost everyday since the 6th of january. I am happy the way they came out in the end too, so I have to say that they're finished. Some people will tell me to drill out the barrels as usual, but I need to get a proper drill, something thinner then what I got. But I don't really drill anything out as it is...oh well, some day.

I, Brother Dakath of the Index Astartes sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Salamanders, to paint and present at least two 10 man Assault Squads (jump packs removed), one 10 man Sternguard Squad, two 10 man Tactical Squads and finally 2 Drop Pods, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Mutters of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Soul Drinkers, to paint and present the following models: 1 AoBR Captain, 1 Sanguinary Priest (Apothecary), 1 Tactical Squad with their Dedicated Transport, 1 Space Marine Biker, and 1 AoBR Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm painting 1 model for each Force Organization Slot. Wish me luck!

I, Brother Hoagy, known to this bunch of ne'er do-wells as Memento Mori of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of 5 Grey Hunters on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, but not of Bea Arthur in a bikini, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame (and not a Priness Leia slave outfit, as one person told me) until my penitence period is done.

I, bushman101 of the Blood Angels (Guardian Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a StormRaven and 2 Scout Bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

edited to add on to vow

I, WhiteFireInferno of Glorious Board 8(BA), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Land Raider Redeemer in DC colours, 1 Land Raider Crusader in standard colours and 1 Rifleman Dreadnaught AND a 5 man Sang guard squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Yeah almost forgot to sign up in this thread.

~edit~ added a 5 man Sang guard squad.

I, BattleBrotherJohn of the Index Astartes ( Imperial Fists) vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 1 AoBR captain and AoBR tactical squad on or before 31st of March,2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates , preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Riffer77 of the Black Templar, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Razorback, 1 Rhino, 1 Emperors champion and 2 Initiates on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, lordvogalus of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a 10 man tactical squad and a 5 man Death Company squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, DHeese of the Ordo Inquisitor sub forum , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 16 Power Armored Grey Knights (in Pre HH Death Guard colors, its my own thing) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm kind of new to this stuff so lets see how it goes :)

-Dan

Archived