=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, Russ Brother 92 of the Space Wolves sub-forum vow on the honour of my Chapter (and Russ) to paint and present at least 9 Wolf Guard (PA) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Work In Progress - Link

I, ScottishSmurf96 of the Black Templars Subforum , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Marshall, 5 innitiates, 1 vindicator and a command squad as well as an emperors champion on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Chapter Master Ignis Domus, Commander of the Iron Flames, the Lord Purinator, Master of the Secrets of the Pl-Nemesis, Blood Claw Basher Extraordinaire, Chief of the Not-so-nutty Name Crusade, Inglorious Barkeep, Liber Critiquer, and King of inflated egos, do hereby, under the dictate of the High Lords of Terra, prepare the creation of one, being the first number, excluding zero, an infinitely less worthwhile number, Lord Purinator, Master of the Purination Crusade, and his retinue of loyal followers near-equally devoted to the ever-present need to spread the word of Purification, in order to extend this mighty quest and continue dispersing the singular truth of Purifiers among all, as well as to cause an end to this noble venture, which, while being the most pure and incorruptible of pure incorruptible things without bathing in blood, must ultimately come to an end with the entrance of a new, crisp chapter into the mighty and creative Liber Astartes;(Thought I would end there, didn't you? We have semicolons for a reason.) furthermore, out of respect for the aforementioned Liber Astartes, which is in competition with the grand and camaraderie-filled Space Wolves for the best subforum on the B&C, I, being Chapter Master Ignis Domus, Man with Many Titles that shall not detain us at this venture, shall pledge these models to promote the Liber further in its quest for forum domination, that shall ultimately take hold in every corner, nook, and cranny of this fine edifice with it's creative mind and passion for IA's.

Well, if I don't win most creative/fancy vow, surely I must win the non-existent award of longest single sentence?

Hello to everybody. I'm Eddie, from Argentina and i'm going to paint some Dark Angels in the honor my companions!!! My promise is paint a "ravenwinguer" attack bike. Maybe i'm going with some another mini, when i finish the bike, but my time is shortly on this part of the year!

This is my BAD english and please, i'm sorry about that! I hope you understand what i try to say any time!

For all of the participant, I Salute you and a hug for all of the dark angel people!

I, Uprising of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter(Salamander) to paint and present at least 10 Tactical Marines, 5 Assault Marines, 1 Dreadnought, and 1 Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Dark Rage of the Dark Angels Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five man Scout Squad and one Venerable Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here is the WIP topic Link Here

I, Elmo9141 of the Dark Angels Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 10 man Squad of Assault Marines and a 5 man Squad of Scouts (10 man Tactical Squad - also complete ;) ) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP can be found here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=245844 (when it gets started ;) )

I, travisb7 of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Land Raiders, 2 Rhinos, 20 Initiates, 9 Neophytes, 2 Dreadnaughts, 5 Assault Terminators, and 5 standard Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My first painting challenge. I need to get this done before March 24 actually... wedding day!

EDIT: I'll update from this link as I work.

-Travis

I, CAM77 of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Deathwing Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP is here, with first update

I, Excubitor of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter (Storm Hawks) to paint and present at least Ten tactical marines, One Rhino and Three Dreadnoughts on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Well, I need a kick in the pants to get back on track painting my Battle Company. I'll start a WIP thread once I can either dig out my old camera or "borrow" my brother's good one ;)

Actually, He'll be out of the house tomorrow... :)

I, Brother Chaplain Kage of the Imperial Fists(Index Astartes subforum), vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least two full tac squads and ten Sternguard on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Akylas of the Chaos Ascendant subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter Legion to paint and present at least 10 Chaos Space Marines (including 1 aspiring champion and 1 icon bearer) on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

As things are going quite well with the biker force I am minded to extend my vow.

In addition to the Biker captain, his command squadron and an attack bike squadron, please add an Anti-Tank biker squadron made up of a sergeant with meltabombs, two bikers with meltagins and an attack bike with a multi-melta to my current vow.

The Attack bikes (and bases) are virtually finished now, so I shall have to update the WIP thread with the nice completed pictures.

Regards,

Aurelius.

is it possible to add to my vow?

I got another Scout Bike before the sign up deadline.

If so, I'll post the WIPS on my existing WIP thread. If not, no worries.

Yes, you may add to your vow.

I've updated with everyone (including update discussions/blogs) up until this point.

awesome

my entry in the OP should now read:

bushman101 [bA] - (progress) 1 storm raven and 2 scout bikes

I Tiny Sam of the Liber Astartes, Vow on the honor of St-Gregory to complete 2 razorbacks, a land speeder and a predator Destructor with full heraldry on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I shall provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is deemed done.

Archived