=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, Justicar Cirekon of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 interceptor GK on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I've posted a couple of updates on my progress for the LPC. Company Master and command squad are completed, just the 2 predators to go:

Progress

The thread is a WIP for the progress of my Dark Angels 3rd Company, but also contains the WIP for the models I've vowed to complete as part of the LPC.

I, Uhr of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Progress: Link to WiP Topic.

I, AdamV6 of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Lord Draigo, a Venerable Dreadnought, 5 Terminators and a Razorback on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. (Link to WIP)

I, Hezekiel of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one veteran squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.linky thing

I, [Puck] of the [Dark Angels], vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least [1 terminator model using an air brush] on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Jaz of the The Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Ocularis LPC Vow WIP

I (since it's February 1st for just two more minutes over here and I hope that the models in question still fit the restrictions), Captain Engelhardt of the Adeptus Mechanicus, vow on the honour of my Household to paint and present at least 6 Imperial Knights of different patterns and a Magos on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Umm....when is the front page going to be updated please :) there are a fair few more peeps doing new vows and they are not appearing on the front page(myself included) since its clocked into being closed could we get it locked in...please :P

mithrilforge

My apologies in advance if someone is already onto it/its on their list of things to do but their busy with heaps of other things...

Only a few days remain in the submission period. Expect me to leave the challenge open for vow submissions through the evening of 1 February, closing either right before I go to bed on the 1st or as soon as I log in on the 2nd.

This is from Brother Tyler's post from last Saturday. So I guess you sould be looking for the second option...

Okay, the submission period has closed and I've updated the first post with everyone's vows, progress links, etc. Unfortunately, all of those pesky real life issues such as having a job and a family sometimes prevent me from being here 24/7. :angry:

Note that the Dark Angels surged ahead of the Black Templars, securing an 11th-hour lead for 2nd place (though the Blood Angels continued to move forward in their undisputed mastery of first place for promised work).

We also had a last minute pledge for the Adeptus Mechanicus, so we'll have to find a nifty icon for the forum count.

Please take a look at the first post and ensure that everything is correct. I'll only provide a single link to updates/progress, so hopefully you're putting all of your updates in one discussion. There are a few members whose forum dedication isn't strongly indicated and for which I've placed question marks as placeholders. If you're one of them, please notify me of your intended forum so that I can update the first post accordingly.

From this point on there should be no changes other than adding to your vow. The only additional vows that will be accepted are those that may have been posted in parent forums without being posted here - and those will only be accepted if they are quoted (meaning the date of the original pledge is shown here for verification).

Good luck, everyone!

Hello all I have started my vow I can work out how to link to w.i.p so I am posting some photo hear.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc442/simondcullen/Warhammer%2040k%20Blood%20Angels/03022012285.jpg

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc442/simondcullen/Warhammer%2040k%20Blood%20Angels/03022012288.jpg

I am helpfully going to a friends to bases coat them all I have not glued the rides on as it a ^_^ to paint them when glued on.

Hello all I have started my vow I can work out how to link to w.i.p so I am posting some photo hear.

mactire reporting in with my first wip pics as per vow (not sure if this is correct place to post but here goes)

for both of you brothers to create the link create a WiP piece, copy the link then go onto this LPC thread choose the arrow button with a + symbol (if you hover it will come up as Insert Link) click on that, it will ask you to allow pop-ups, accept this then simply paste the link into the pop-up box and lastly choose a name for it - once done it will show up as [insert name] and thus your link is created.

Archived