=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I've updated with the progress links already posted; and I've marked those members that have completed their vows.

I'm going to work on some images that members may use in their signatures to indicate success at the project. My current plan is to create variants for each of the styles we typically see, including the strips (such as those you see in my signature), 350x100 and 400x100 blocks, 350/400xN blocks (short enough to allow the Space Wolves players to use them), and more narrow banners that are about the size of our avatars.

Finally got round to it. Here is where I'll be tracking my progress! Good luck peeps.

Brother Tyler my vow isn't up to date it should be:

Reyner [LA] - a Captain, Tactical Squad,Predator and a Legio B&C marine.

Cheers in advance and I'm interested in these images you'll be creating... I'll definitely use one.

On the submission post for the Librarium Painting Challenge, my vow is listed as:

travisb7 [bT] – (progress) 2 land raiders, 2 rhinos, 2 initiates, 9 neophytes, 2 dreadnoughts, 5 assault terminators, and 5 standard terminators

That should be corrected to "20" initiates rather than "2".

Thanks!

Ah, just missed it. Dropped out of painting for awhile and coming back in to it again, even though I cannot make a submission I will do a private penitent painting crusade. A squad of Crimson Fist terminators and a squad of Legion of the Damned.

Good luck to all those involved!

WIP Update (sorry, no pics yet)

Don't know if I should post this here, or the WIP thread, but here goes: I have all 5 scouts, they are the old metal wolf scouts. 2 are almost done as test models, the other three should follow soon after with some pics if I can figure how to load them up. The 5 Blood Claws are in the assembly process. I have added 5 Deathwing Termies to my vow, they are assembled and basecoated, with some basing done, and one is magnetized. They are the AOBL terms. Of my 2 Dreds, the AOBL one is nearly done, with some final Dark Angel-y touches to add on. I also have a Vindicator assembled that I want to paint as well.

As you can see, I am trying to cover all the bases with this LPC. Scouts, Power armored marines, termies, dreds, and a tank. Kind of an escalation of force if you will. I will include pics of all in my next update, after researching ways to post pics and links here. Thanks...

Today made some more progress and also updated my progress thread.

WIP thread of my DC Dread can be found here.

Edit: Forgot to add, if you mods would be kind enough to update the first post of this thread with this link? :lol:

OK!!! My final update has been posted, all you have to do is go to the main page on this forum and find grandmaster lisander and click on the link!!!! work has been crazy as of late and i havnt had time for any kind of hobby be it painint building or anything. but hopfuly with in the next few days ill have the troops ready to drop. FOR SANGUINIUS!

Good Gravy, I've been slacking. Model put together, pictures taken, taken apart, put together again, primed, base coated, first details added, horrible pictures taken, flames started, more horrible pictures taken, and then the whole thing has been walked away from. I'll be doing an eventual blog entry, but I thought I would drop the first pic in here just to keep up on the vow.

med_gallery_173_590_48452.jpg

Archived