=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, Marshal Malanthir of the Black Templars and slowest painter in this crusade or the next, vow to paint an Emperor's Champion and ten Initiates by the end of March. I swear on Sigsimund's blade to provide at least two Work in progress shots of each unit, and should I be found wanting in my duties I shall submit an article to the Librarium (provided of course no Librarians are around...*shiver*) and adopt the icon of Pentinance andshame until Dorn's forgiveness is earned.

I, Brother daismith906 of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Librarian, 2 Saguinary Priests & 10 assault marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2968304

I, grandmaster lisander of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 drop pod, one 5 man terminator squad and one 5 man devistator squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Flint&Steel of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 deathwing terminator on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Linkage: link to WIP topic

I, Ultraboy of the Black Templars subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one Emperor's Champion and one Marshall by the 31st March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This seems like good way of getting motivated in painting my Templars. Since this is my first challenge, I like to start small. Best of luck to everyone!

I, igotsmeakabob!! of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one squad of Assault Marines and two Independent Characters on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

There's the vow thread.

I, Rogue Pilot of the Blood Angels AND Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter/s to paint and present at least A Librarian, 3 Sanguinary Priests, 30 Assault Marines, 10 Black Templar Initiates, a Rhino, The Emperors Champion and a Marshall and Command Sqad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

P.S Please dont riddle me with Bolter holes, I cant decide which subforum to side with so I will do some for both :)

I, Bloodsurfer of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one squad of Assault Marines, a Sanguinary Priest and at least one Independent Character on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Gorath of the IV Legion, on pain of eternal damnation vow to paint twenty battle brothers, their transports, three suits of terminator dreadnaught armor, two predators, a Defiler, and one Warsmith to lead them on or before March 31st. I will provide at least 2 WIP Updates in that time or suffer the wrath of the Librarium and bear the mark of shame.

I'm setting myself up for failure here. But it'll be fun either way! :)

I, SomethingWycked of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 20 Strike Knights, 20 Interceptors, 2 Dreadknights, a Grey Knight Grand Master and Inquisitor Coteaz on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: Here can be found the WIP thread.

Well here goes, first time I've had a go at this!

I, Logaan of the Emperors Light, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one squad of scouts, one Marine Captain and one company Standard Bearer on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother dean, Vow to paint my Asmodai, Azrael and his watcher because they have been sitting staring at me since 3rd edition. (do I need to cut my thumb or something?)on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I am an Unforgiven from the Dark Angels subforum

Updates shall be: here

Azzy is off to the stripper...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/fred40k2002/Dark%20Angels/firstsquad001-1.jpg

I, Frostbit3 of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a librarian dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Not sure if i have submitted my vow here yet so if this a repeat sorry!

I, ScottishSmurf96 of the Black Templars Subforum , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Marshall, 5 innitiates, 1 vindicator and a command squad as well as an emperors champion on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done

Tom

I, MadDoc of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Company Master on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit - My WIP thread is here.

Archived