=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

For the forgiveness we crave....

I, Brother-Sergeant Bohemond of the Dark Angels Chapter and Sub forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least the Third Company-Master, his Command Squad and one Tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. So it shall be done!

Till the Sword is reforged.

I, Vilicate of the Grey Knights Chapter, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Draigo, a Librarian and thirteen Paladins on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Boosh. Gotta get them done for Adepticon anyway.

I, MMEagle of the Liber Astartes subforum (Stone Templars Chapter), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Scouts, 5 Scouts with Sniper Rifles, 5 Assault Terminators, 1 Dreadgnought and 1 Space marine Captain on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

On thy vow of the chains of Rhinehart, the blade of Dorn, and the throne of the Emperor, I shall not fail you.

I, Captain Semper of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Ravenwing bikes, 1 attack bike, 1 drop pod and 1 Deimos Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

EDIT: Please find my WIP thread here

I, Lord Cuthbert of the Ordo Xenos, vow on the honour of my Order, to paint and present one 5-man Interceptor Squad, two 5-man Strike Squads, four Crusaders, two Death Cult Assassins, and one Grand Master on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period to the Order is done.

I, Stobz of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least three Vindicators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

LPC 2012 WIP

s

I, Teku of the Dornian Heresy Blood/Nurgle Angels, of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a 5 men devastor Squad with 4 missile Launchers, 3 Razorbacks and a Sanguinary Priest on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Vulkan454 of the Raptors 2nd Company (Index Astartes), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 9 Tactical Marines, 4 Sternguard and 1 Rhino/Razorback on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My painting skill has increased dramatically (IMHO) over the past year so hopefully this will be more of a challenge rather than slapping on a basecoat :(

Vulkan

I Darkest_Angel of the Dark Angels, vow on the honor of the Emperor's first legion to complete 1 Interrogator Chaplain Asmodai, 1 Dark Angel Chapter Master, a Tactical Squad of at least 5 marines, and a Forge world chaplain dreadnaught on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Darkest.

I Brother Broken Knife of the IA vow on the honour of my Chapter (Charcarodons) to paint and present at least 5 terminators and Tyberos, The Red Wake on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Chaplain Cliff, of the line of Sigismund, Son of Dorn, Servant of the God-Emperor of Mankind, Reclusiarch to the Second Kildred Crusade, Advisor to Marshal Calin, and Master of the Reclusium of the 758th Imperial fleet, do humbly vow on the honour of the great Black Templar Chapter of the Adeptes Astartes to complete 12 Sword Brethren on or by 0 249 012 M3.

I Vow to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until I take up a crusade of penitence to show those who do not know; the shame of defeat.

For Sigismund, For Dorn, For the Emperor!

I, Holden of the Black Templar, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present my Crusader units of at least 30 Initiates and 9 Neophytes, and 6 Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period.

Thank you for this motivation, since apparently I think grey plastic is table top quality and have been told to improve on that... ;)

This will mark my 7th painted 40k army and my 5th SM army and my second Templar.

I, Yellow Stripe of the Dark Angels Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Tactical Marines (Including a Veteran Sergeant), a Razorback, Standard Bearer and my Company Champion on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Kassill of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Njal Stormcaller, 1 Grey Hunter pack, 2 Drop Pods, and an Iron Priest on Thunderwolf mount with 4 cyber wolves, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

All WIP and finished pics can be found in here.

I, vharing of the Blood Angel subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 assault terminators, 5 honour guard members, 1 contemptor dreadnought and 1 furioso dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Tremblant of the Chaos Ascendant subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 WordBearers Chaos Space Marines and 15 Khorne Berzerkers on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Brothers! I stand before you ready to paint! The Librarium painting challenge have put fear in the hearts of men for far too long! But we will crush them! For we are Dark Angels, the First Legion, The honoured, Sons of the Lion, and we will not fail! As we prepare for battle remember all the brothers that have fallen to the challenge. Let the fury you feel at these atrocities drive you. Never Forgive, Never Forget! Today we paint.Today we drybrush.Today,we make models! Brothers of the B&C, know no fear, Vazzy paints beside you. Stand fast my brothers for the Emperor Himself paints with you! For the Lion! For Tribute! For the EMPEROR!

I, Vazzy of the bold, secretive,robe wearing, minion following Dark Angels vow on the honour of my blessed loyal Chapter to paint and present one Deathwing Landraider, one tactical squad, and One land speeder on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, despite my high school skill level, in that time. I vow that if I should fail at this monumental undertaking equivalent to my Primarchs crusade on blessed Caliban, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my long,brutal, Penitence Crusade is done.As a bonus,  I will wear a tshirt proclaiming my shame to the world, and will post pictures(scouts honor). If I fail I promise my brothers that my shame will know no end.This I swear in blood.

I, WARRENSTORM of the Black Templars vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Rhinos and 2 Razorbacks on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Progress Update:

WIP can be found in the Black Templars sub-forum Click here!

I, SickSix of the Silver Skulls from the Index Astartes Forum vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five man Sternguard squad, one five man Vanguard squad, and one Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Fratres ego enim Myxx hoc votum in honorem imperatoris sanctissimae inquisitionis ad exhibendum Coteaz Ordines, duae et comitatu belli rhinoceros. Quis dabit mihi duos prior. Ego praebebo sciam deficiam donec pondus me ad me et ferte Bibliotheca ignominia est absolutus.

WIP thread started here.

rough translation?! = I, Brother Myxx, do hereby vow on the honor of the Emperor's Most Holy Orders of the Inquisition to present a completed home-made Inquisitor Coteaz, 2 henchmen warbands and a rhino. I will provide at least 2 WIP updates with photos. Should I fail, I will provide one article to the Librarium and bear the Signature of Shame until my penitence is done.

I, Archon_77 of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 completed Stormravens, a Xenos inquistor, 1 Landraider, and a full 10 man squad of Purifiers on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I Jorre of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 10 man assault squad, one 6 man Vanguad Veteran squad and 1 Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

A quick question. Should i start a new thread in the WIP forum, CA forum or simply add my updates to my existing Chaos WIP thread?

Any of the above, just be sure to leave a link in here if you post picture in another thread ;)

Up to the end of page 4 vows added.

I, luther - the fallen of the Chaos Ascendant Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter Legion to paint and present at least 10 Traitor Marines, 5 Raptors, a Standard Bearer and a Captain on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived