=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2012 =][=

I, LostBritain - of the space wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one Lone Wolf and 10 Grey Hunters on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Freakiq of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Rhinos, 20 Grey Hunters and a Rune Priest on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Louis of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 complete Predators, a Company Master, and Command Squad, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, OhKillerRabbit of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Furioso Dreadnoughts and a Furioso Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Ramell of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of the XIII Legion and the Emperor to paint and present at least 6 Tactical Marines, 4 Assault Marines and 1 Ultramarines Emperor's Champion, on or before the

31st of March, 2012.

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time.

I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Courage and Honour!

I, Drucifer of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, Sanguine Vindices

to paint and present at least one Predator, one Rhino, one tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done

I, Sven Firewolf of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter,

to paint and present my blood claws and possibly finish my long fangs on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done

EDIT: ps can I still do a librariam article even if I complete my vow.

Updates in my blog http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...logid=1082&

I, Crossbonesx11 of the Liber Astartes subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Master of the Forge w/Servo-Harness, Master of the Forge w/Conversion Beamer, Captain, Librarian, Command Squad, Techmarine and Contemptor Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I set the bar pretty high (well for me anyway) because out of the 15 years I have been off and on the hobby I might have 100%ed just a handful of minis. I am very passionate about my current project and will use this as even further motivation!

Link to my WIP thread!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=243983

I, Volcatus of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Drop Pod (in Flesh Tearers' trim) and one Furioso Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Ryld of the Black Templars subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one Dreadnought armed with Twin Linked Lascannon and Missile Launcher on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Accept Any Challenge, No Matter The Odds.

I, Wulfebane of the Vlka Fenryka (Space Wolves), vow on the honour of my Chapter and brethren to paint a 6-man Grey Hunter pack on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(and if I have time, a razorback to compliment.)

I, March10k of the First Legion, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one full tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Erasmus of Baal of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two Sanguinary Priests and one squad of Tactical Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Iacton Qruze of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 1 Space Wolf Rune Priest on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Immolator of the dark angels chapter, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Grand master of librarians ezekiel, one dark angels company master,five dark angels company veterans,one interrogator chaplain,one interogator chaplain asmodai,one power armored librarian and an old school apothecary, on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother-Captain Lucius of the Blood Angels Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Librarian, 5 Sanguinary Guard, 15 Assault Marines, a Razorback, a Baal Predator and a Predator on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Crimson Cartel of the Blood Angels, vow on the honor of my chapter to paint and present 10 Death Company members, 2 Assault Company Sarges, 1 Sanguinary Priest, 4 Objective Markers, and my counts as Sanguinor, on or before the 31st of March,2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates,preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the librarium with an article, and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Plague Dave of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one five-man Scout sqaud, 3 Bloodclaws to finish a pack of them, and 3 Wolf Guard Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, SevenExxes of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Stormraven, 3 Razorbacks, 1 Baal Predator and a 5 man Devestator squad on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Rune_Priest_Rhapsody - of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a five man pack of Wolf Guard in TDA on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. For RUSS!!

End of Line

Archived