***Librarium's Painting Challenge 2012 - Phase II***

Captain Semper

@ Jono: The eyessssssss! man this is awesome!!! Bravo! Finish up - the purity seal will be waiting for you!

@ Brother Immolator: Yeap! You got one too! ;)

Scary eyes.... great work....

Does anyone have the stats for last year's LPC as in total vows pledged and total completed by each forum?

SG

I plan to launch the Phase III thread with all sort of stats, but the one you mention eludes me! Anyway, if this info exists maybe you can reteive it and PM it to me? Let's not make any spoilers before the LPC ias over! What'd ya think?

Thx Jono, I got the completions and some other data from this thread already but (much like you) I will not count the vows by hand over 25 pages! :D Besides there is another issue... A mismatch if you like, but I'll not go into that now - rest assured, the work is done ;) hahahaha

EDIT: I also use the LPC 2010 to get further info... the Phase III is going to be fun, I'm telling ya!

All hail pueriexdeus, 36th Hero of the Chapter! Congratulations Brother on completing your vow and the extra Asmodai! Look forward for the heavy support to arrive!

Now 3 more completions to Saturday and we are at 75%! Can we do this? YES WE CAN! (pun intended :))!

I can see that there is some last minute mobilization of other sub-forums. We can not afford to relax - we need to get in as many completions as possible!

Congrats to pueriexdeus once more!

A big well done to all who have completed their vows.

All those who are still working - c'mon Brothers this is the last push.

Don't let The Master of Recruits down!

To those of you who i pmed recently i made a mistake:The last line should be: DO NOT inform.Please take this into consideration.

I would also like to ask anymembers who follow this thread and i forgotten about pming to notify me.

And lastly please pm me with the answer thanks!

To those of you who i pmed recently i made a mistake:The last line should be: DO NOT inform.Please take this into consideration.

I would also like to ask anymembers who follow this thread and i forgotten about pming to notify me.

about what? :D

And lastly please pm me with the answer thanks!

answr to what? ;)

SG

Congratulations to all who've completed so far, it's a really impressive effort and we're still not done. To reach 75% would be amazing and Captain Semper I really hope you're trying to prove that we've got the highest vows to completions ratio ever or something similar!

A purity seal will be awarded by Cap to anyone who completes additional minis on top of their vow, nothing official, just a little fun.

Cheers,

Jono

EDIT: It didn't take tooo long to go through the 2011 LPC thread, would you like the 2010 stats Cap? I may have some time later tonight if its something you'll use.

Jono, you crazy man! Thx for the PM! A lot of data there... Shouldn't you be painting instead? ;)

I'll be painting up a Deathwing Apothecary. Will that suffice for a purity seal?

DA

Absolutely!

Vazzy, go for it! Grotsmasha said it right. Anything you paint from now to the end of the LPC will qualify you for one!

I think people will agree with me that Yellow Stripe and bevulf also deserve a purity seal for all the stuff they've done after their completions! So they'll ge one! Anyone else who feels he qualifies, just claim it! :)

Sadly my Paladin Champion model won't be done in time to earn a Purity Seal... ;)

Its all because of the blasted Mantle... so much detail yet to add. *sigh*

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa365/MadDocNZ/40K/P1000804_close.jpghttp://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa365/MadDocNZ/40K/P1000805_close.jpghttp://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa365/MadDocNZ/40K/P1000806_close.jpghttp://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa365/MadDocNZ/40K/P1000807_close.jpg

Sorry Cap.

I think people will agree with me that Yellow Stripe and bevulf also deserve a purity seal for all the stuff they've done after their completions! So they'll ge one! Anyone else who feels he qualifies, just claim it! ;)

Thanks Cap' :cuss

Well, while I'm at it, I may as well add one more thing to my 'done' pile (although I'm not so sure I can call it a mini), but here it is:

(I have posted several more pics in my GotC thread if anyone is interested in checking it out)

gallery_65020_6770_85640.jpg

Now, for a more important subject, I'd like to give a big thumbs up to all who have completed their vows this year. We have had a great deal of effort put in by all, and it has achieved some outstanding results.

Also, a big thanks to Captain Semper, who has not only motivated myself, but easy to see plenty of others also.

Great job guys, I'm sure we have done the Lion proud!

Archived