***Librarium's Painting Challenge 2012 - Phase II***

Captain Semper

Keep in mind that 4 of our guys have yet to officially submit their vows. And for some reason that I am not aware of, Sigismund Himself is not counting the completion by Psyberean Deamonbane [LA]... so all these will eventually come together but it does not change the big picture, which is that DAs appear presently to be the dominant sub forum.

But keep in mind that as we approach the deadline all sub-forums will materially increase their submissions so be vigilant brothers! We need every single submission possible! Show no laxity! :)

Edit: thx SG for you kind words! :D

Hey Uhr,

I've put together the results to that point in the last update in post 141 p.6.

Btw the banner suits you! :lol:

Thank You Master of Recruits!

Heh, Your banner is not that bad either! ;)

I have just been infiltrating the Blood Angel campsite, their efforts to defeat us are haphazard and substandard. Thanks to our awesome Master of the Recruits, we have seem to be more motivated and ready to win this year. I think we can do it, I think we can seize the throne this year.

Remember: There is nothing but the Chapter

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Temp_LPC_Scout_Squad_Phase_10_03.jpg

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Temp_LPC_Scout_Squad_Phase_10_02a.jpghttp://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Temp_LPC_Scout_Squad_Phase_10_02b.jpghttp://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Temp_LPC_Scout_Squad_Phase_10_02c.jpghttp://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Temp_LPC_Scout_Squad_Phase_10_02d.jpghttp://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Temp_LPC_Scout_Squad_Phase_10_02e.jpg

Ii's done, the emperor and the primarch be praised!

SG

Ha! All hail the Venerable Dreadnought Shadow Guard, 29th Hero of the Chapter! 5 scouts in very unique camo join the fray!

Congratulations SG, you took your revenge for last year! ;) "Vow Complete" banner time! :D

Now, 6 more completions to reach 67% benchmark! BUT there is also a smaller secondary objective: The Chaos guys have pledged 31 vows. If we make 32 we will best them even if they deliver 100% completion on the vows. This would be the equivalent of "tableing" them. :lol: Sooooo we need three more completions for that! Let's see if we can make it!

The Inner Circle is watching...

This thread reminids me of a programme my kids watch, Wonderpets. They sing :whistling: "What's gonna work? Teeeemwork" :whistling:

In the rumoured year of DA vs Chaos it would be great to 'table' the fallen every chance we get.

Great work on completing your vow SG, I didn't think you had bush in Ozzy :lol: cool scouts are cool.

s

My brothers,

Failure is not an option. We are The Unforgiven, we do not fail. We do not give up. We will pack up and leave other responsibilities in order to accomplish a greater goal. THIS IS THE GREATER GOAL MY BRETHREN! Do not accept excuses. Do not accept failure. Overcome your obstacles and complete your vows!

Best,

Paul

Hey there guys, sorry I've not been around, I started working full time a few weeks ago, so yeah, that's my life of unoccupied leisure gone :D

Don't worry, I've been putting more time into the vow than I have been to the B&C recently, but I am a little behind schedule, especially seeing as I don't get too much free time to paint anymore, everything is set to be finished right on time, but it looks like that Lysander/Belial conversion is in the danger zone...

Anyone reckon I could be cheeky and use a TDA int. chappy an old friend gave me the other day as a counts-as Belial? other than equipment, I don't see why not, it's not as if there's even a Belial model

If not than ohwell, I'll have to get him done quickly, and do another one up real nicely later, but that's what Huron's for!

Congratulations on getting a job Tengo! More cash to spend on the hobby then! :blink:

Good to hear that there is some progress to your vow despite the more busy schedule - if you got any pics put them on!

Personally I don't care if your Belial is Lysander, the Chaplain in TDA, Huron or Abaddon for that matter! Although the skull face might raise a few eye brows... :)

So you think you'll make it to the finish line? Best of luck to you!

Thx Stobz! :P

The thing is, the last full weekend is approaching and it would be great if we can make the 67% mark now - so that we also get a safety margin. ;)

As a more immediate target, I beleive, getting 3 more completions (getting us above 60% completion rate and giving us more completions than Chaos has vows) is certainly within our grasp! Time is running out fast! ;)

Thx Stobz! :)

The thing is, the last full weekend is approaching and it would be great if we can make the 67% mark now - so that we also get a safety margin. :wub:

As a more immediate target, I beleive, getting 3 more completions (getting us above 60% completion rate and giving us more completions than Chaos has vows) is certainly within our grasp! Time is running out fast! :wub:

If you PM'd them they might get an e-mail to their non BnC lives, then they might check in here for a second before sprinting off to the paint table ;)

I'm not going to, that's Chaplain work and I'm not much more than a servitor :wub:

EDIT: For clarity, I was only being cheeky. Real life is important too ;)

Nice one BC Sharp, you will succeed. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! :Elite:

Hey all

Just finished my LPC vow, thx Semper for all the incouragement, not just me but also everyone else you motivated to do the LPC this year for the Dark Angels. Now I can carry on with my other unfinished projects without no pressure.

Cheers.

Archived