Custom Black Templars Dice - Update!

Rogue Pilot

Hey all,

I received a reply from Chessex this morning, and I thought I would share it with you

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are currently well over our production capacity and

are unable to accept any new projects. It is likely that we will be

able to begin accepting new projects again after the end of March.

Will your project be able to wait until then?

Our production times would be about three weeks for projects of 200 or

fewer dice and 6 to 8 weeks for larger orders.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to hear back from you after March.

Joseph Kogin

Chessex Manufacturing

I am still going to be persevering with this order; after all if we have to wait we have to wait.

10-25 dice: $1.00 per side

26-99 dice: $0.75 per side

100-199 dice: $0.60 per side

200-499 dice: $0.50 per side

500-999 dice: $0.42 per side

1000+: please ask for quotes

All dollar values are in US.

These prices are for the 16mm six-sided dice and include the die itself.

At present the total dice count is 622. This is also only the people that have given an amount in their post.

This puts our dice at 42c a dice, excluding shipping.

SHIPPING

Shipping will depend on the number of dice as Australia Post charges on weight

USA/Canada/Middle East

36 dice or less 12.05

50 dice or less - $19

51 dice to 100 dice - $25

100+ dice $31

New Zealand

50 dice or less - $14

51 dice to 100 dice - $19

100+ dice - $24

South Africa

50 dice or less $23

51 dice or more $31

100+ dice $40

These are just the countries that I know people want shipping costs for. Please PM me other countries. These costs are subject to change as I have only guessed based upon the small number of chessex custom dice I have at the moment, I do have 60 BA ones turning up in the next week and this will allow me to make a closer estimate at the post office ;)

To make this easier for me could you please post how many dice you want total at this current price (If you have already posted interest please just edit your post to make it simpler for me). I will then go through the thread and tally up the total and see if the price range has changed. If it has then I will update the O.P with the price change. If you wish to get more dice with a price drop could you then edit your post and leave a note at the bottom of it so I know your amount has changed. With that I will be putting a list in this post with names and totals, and If yours is incorrect please P.M me and I will change it.

COLOURS

Do these suit everyone? I am open to suggestions for other colours. Tell me what colour you have in mind and I will check if it is possible. (The list I got given is HUGEE)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/blackld.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/o...lackandred.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/o...ckandwhite.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/o...teandblack.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/s...scarletbig.jpg/

List of particiapants

Rogue Pilot - 150+

Grey Knight Purifier - 15

Marshal Severarse - 36

Riffer77 - 10

Phatosen - 58

bluefalcon - 40

klendathu - 30

Twin .44 100

flagellant - 36

civsmitty - 36

Plowboy22 -

Black Templars 307th Comp. - 36

teku - 30

Roesor - 50

Also Please note that I have not included those that were vauge so please check that you are on the list

Cheers All

Nick

we did do this last May/June with chessex custom dice, the thread is here

the dice look pretty good, i got 30 myself;

gallery_45568_6076_869861.jpg

I got black red and blue, other colors are available, but you would need to look up the chessex information for that here.

I hope you all get to have the fun I have had with army matching dice.

Hey guys, thanks for all the interest. I will be doing an update at some stage this week once I have made contact with chessex in regards to which dice colours can be customized. Once we have a list of the colours I will be doing a vote system for us to select 3 types to use. Then once we have the colours We will move to what Graphic Image we want.

Nick

Hey guys, thanks for all the interest. I will be doing an update at some stage this week once I have made contact with chessex in regards to which dice colours can be customized. Once we have a list of the colours I will be doing a vote system for us to select 3 types to use. Then once we have the colours We will move to what Graphic Image we want.

Thanks ;)

Nick

Uh, wouldn't it be White and Black with the Templar Cross?

Thanks ;)

Nick

Uh, wouldn't it be White and Black with the Templar Cross?

Unless you want the Assault colors, or chaplain colors (somehow), or sword brethren colors (Oooo, dibs!).

I've been using the smoke with red pips mini dice I found on eBay for super cheap. They've worked out pretty well for me in the handful of games I've been able to manage. I would love to get my hands on some BT die...strike fear into the hearts of my opponents...you know...for all those games I 'plan' to play in the future. Now lets just see if I can swing that in my "down time" between work, making wifey happy, soccer practice/games, dance practice/recitals, and all the other rubbish I have to do around the house! ;)

I think black and white or black and bone would look pretty sharp!

If I may interject... for those of you considering this My personal opinion is to go with 20 of one color, so white pips on black dice, and then two different colors of five dice each, say red with white and blue with white.

this will give you a good amount of dice do do just about anything you need to for the most part.

this cost me about $27.00 american to get them and have them shipped.

I have been running with this since we did the purchase last year.

gallery_41305_6078_963077.jpg

I hope this helps.

Archived