Custom Black Templars Dice - Update!

Rogue Pilot

If I may interject... for those of you considering this My personal opinion is to go with 20 of one color, so white pips on black dice, and then two different colors of five dice each, say red with white and blue with white.

this will give you a good amount of dice do do just about anything you need to for the most part.

this cost me about $27.00 american to get them and have them shipped.

I have been running with this since we did the purchase last year.

I hope this helps.

Those are beautiful dice sir, I want exactly the colors you have, but my quantity shall differ:

30 black dice with the gold lettering

5 red swirl with gold lettering

5 blue swirl with gold lettering

10 white with black lettering

with current pricing as of today, that puts me at 0.42 per dice at $21USD plus shipping to canada. I have paypal so I can pay our host easily

If we will have a limited color range due to order restrictions, please contact me

It is unlikely that we will have the blue and red, simply due to what I was orginally intending as colours.

I will be doing a mega update this weekend with an update price ( I suspect that we may have hit the 1000+ bracket at a guess) shipping cost, and colours. Once everything is finalized we will be waiting until the end of March when chessex starts taking projects again. From there I will be leaving the buy open for aprox 2 weeks to allow people to work out what they require and can afford. Once the buy is been closed there will be a week, perhaps 2 for payments and then i will put the order into chessex :D

Alright, if that is the case, 30 black ones will be just fine, thanks for clarifying

Did I read that right? $19 for shipping to the US? I'm sorry, but I can't do it. Thanks for getting this going and best of luck making it happen for the others. Is anybody within the US getting a bunch? Maybe we can figure out an alternative. Also, if anybody's heading to Adepticon and getting some of these, PM me and we can work something out. Sure sucks to miss out on these.

Did I read that right? $19 for shipping to the US? I'm sorry, but I can't do it. Thanks for getting this going and best of luck making it happen for the others. Is anybody within the US getting a bunch? Maybe we can figure out an alternative. Also, if anybody's heading to Adepticon and getting some of these, PM me and we can work something out. Sure sucks to miss out on these.

I know it is expensive guys, and Im sorry for that. Auspost is a monopoly over here and as such charge what they want. I paid 17 dollars in shipping for custom BA dice from USA. Once I get my BA ones in hand, I will be able to work out a accurate postage.

I will be getting postage down as low as possible.

I'm not letting this die out. So I have a solution:

We have three core countries in this buying. US, UK, and AUS. So the order will be sent to a US representative of the buy since Chessex is US based (less shipping cost)

From there, the order will be split into three parts, with of the three filling the entire countries order to a UK rep and a AUS rep.

Each country rep will break the order down for the country members' orders and send them out.

Other small order countries will be sent out via US rep due to small orders.

This will retain the group buy, but split, and hopefully/most likely cheapen shipping costs.

Dice payment and main shipment costs will be sent to ONE PayPal account. Shipping to other reps will be paid and split by that country's buyers. Final Shipping payments will be sent to your country rep.

Complicated? Maybe. Cheaper? Yes.

If nobody wants to go this way, have a US rep just sent them all out since that worked for the Blood Angels dice buy.

Twin.44 your idea works just fine, Ive done the research and legwork to chessex and such. Your more than welcome to take over if you would like.

I am very sorry about the shipping guys. I am not trying to gouge you all and your welcome to have a look at Aus post website with the international parcel rates which i quoted from +1.80 for the box.

I'm not letting this die out. So I have a solution:

We have three core countries in this buying. US, UK, and AUS. So the order will be sent to a US representative of the buy since Chessex is US based (less shipping cost)

From there, the order will be split into three parts, with of the three filling the entire countries order to a UK rep and a AUS rep.

Each country rep will break the order down for the country members' orders and send them out.

Other small order countries will be sent out via US rep due to small orders.

This will retain the group buy, but split, and hopefully/most likely cheapen shipping costs.

Dice payment and main shipment costs will be sent to ONE PayPal account. Shipping to other reps will be paid and split by that country's buyers. Final Shipping payments will be sent to your country rep.

Complicated? Maybe. Cheaper? Yes.

If nobody wants to go this way, have a US rep just sent them all out since that worked for the Blood Angels dice buy.

I like this plan, I'm excited to be a part of it.

Archived