Custom Black Templars Dice - Update!

Rogue Pilot

I would just like to point out that the current count is 419 dice at maximum for everyone that put down a number in a post (and this is at maximum count) which would put it at $0.50 US per die. Another 81 and it's $0.42 per.

Please keep in mind I only included people that put down numbers in their posts. There are others that expressed interest without specifying an amount. Chances are we will hit the $0.42 mark if everyone gets interested, but I'm not sure if we'll go below that (requires 1000+).

So that's where we stand right now at this moment.

For future thoughts and interest, please use $0.50 US as your standard for the amount you would like. It will make it a lot easier to find out an exact amount in terms of interest.

I kinda wanna know what black templar we will be using?

Order is gonna be something like this:

10 - white dots/black die

10- red dots/black die

10- gold dots/ black die

I suppose at 50 cents I'd be wanting 50.

For you other Britishers that seems to work out at about £16.

I know you can't currently state colours so for now I'll say 25 Black with White Pip, 5 White with Black Pip and 5 each of the other four colours.

Put me down for 10 black with white pips ;)

edit: 25/3/2012: If postage ends up more than USD 0.8 per dice, then I will have to retract my order, I'm afraid. Customs would hit me like a ton of bricks and I would end up paying five bucks per dice, which I am not willing to shell out. Hope everything works out tho B)

If I may interject... for those of you considering this My personal opinion is to go with 20 of one color, so white pips on black dice, and then two different colors of five dice each, say red with white and blue with white.

this will give you a good amount of dice do do just about anything you need to for the most part.

this cost me about $27.00 american to get them and have them shipped.

I have been running with this since we did the purchase last year.

gallery_41305_6078_963077.jpg

I hope this helps.

Those are beautiful dice sir, I want exactly the colors you have, but my quantity shall differ:

30 black dice with the gold lettering

5 red swirl with gold lettering

5 blue swirl with gold lettering

10 white with black lettering

with current pricing as of today, that puts me at 0.42 per dice at $21USD plus shipping to canada. I have paypal so I can pay our host easily

If we will have a limited color range due to order restrictions, please contact me

Just want to clarify something.

I know right now it's 0.42 per dice.. but why was the original list says per 'side'? Because if that's the case each dice would be 0.42cents X 6.

I think it's per custom side. So, one side = 0.42 per die. I hope.

If I may interject... for those of you considering this My personal opinion is to go with 20 of one color, so white pips on black dice, and then two different colors of five dice each, say red with white and blue with white.

this will give you a good amount of dice do do just about anything you need to for the most part.

this cost me about $27.00 american to get them and have them shipped.

I have been running with this since we did the purchase last year.

gallery_41305_6078_963077.jpg

I hope this helps.

Those are beautiful dice sir, I want exactly the colors you have, but my quantity shall differ:

30 black dice with the gold lettering

5 red swirl with gold lettering

5 blue swirl with gold lettering

10 white with black lettering

with current pricing as of today, that puts me at 0.42 per dice at $21USD plus shipping to canada. I have paypal so I can pay our host easily

If we will have a limited color range due to order restrictions, please contact me

It is unlikely that we will have the blue and red, simply due to what I was orginally intending as colours.

I will be doing a mega update this weekend with an update price ( I suspect that we may have hit the 1000+ bracket at a guess) shipping cost, and colours. Once everything is finalized we will be waiting until the end of March when chessex starts taking projects again. From there I will be leaving the buy open for aprox 2 weeks to allow people to work out what they require and can afford. Once the buy is been closed there will be a week, perhaps 2 for payments and then i will put the order into chessex :D

Archived