The Gauntlet of Fenris

MaveriK

Ace, i would be happy to hunt kraken along you and the night angel!

if i may, can i have your points to bring a souped up wolf guard?

WLK

Sure, why not. For the sake of curiosity, though, what gear are you planning on going with, and how many of my points do you need to make it happen?

Well, I am going to rock a Wolf Guard in tda (15), with a Cyclone Missile Launcher (30) and power maul (x)

so i got my 25 pts, 5 from Ray and now 15 from you to actually make the design. I may even model the guy now!

thanks brother!

WLK

Will combi weapons have only one shot?or since we are defending the Iron Isles will we get more than one shot?

Im in as a TDAWG.I'll see if theres anything else I'll use but if not my pack mates can have the points if its allowed

I know Eyes will be going for Grey Hunter and Horst's either Grey Hunter or Wolf Guard - idk why not :HQ: - Khine's like me (suicidal whelp) :HQ:

-taps him upside the head- I already said im going as a Grey Hunter this time =p

@ Vols - Sure we'll have you.

I know Eyes will be going for Grey Hunter and Horst's either Grey Hunter or Wolf Guard - idk why not :) - Khine's like me (suicidal whelp) :)

-taps him upside the head- I already said im going as a Grey Hunter this time =p

@ Vols - Sure we'll have you.

thar we go haha - so we've got 2-4 Grey Hunters and meself le Suicidal Whelp :P

Well, I am going to rock a Wolf Guard in tda (15), with a Cyclone Missile Launcher (30) and power maul (x)

so i got my 25 pts, 5 from Ray and now 15 from you to actually make the design. I may even model the guy now!

thanks brother!

WLK

Maces are awesome, so your idea definitely has my approval! :)

WLK

As always, fighting beside you is a privilege and a honor.

How much is a power sword in the SW 'dex? I'll just be a humble grey hunter with a power sword unless someone else really wants the points. I'm flexible.

Swords are elegant and deadly weapons. :)

WLK

How much is a power sword in the SW 'dex? I'll just be a humble grey hunter with a power sword unless someone else really wants the points. I'm flexible.

for a grey hunter, 15 pts i believe. so you should be good.

WLK

WLK

Seeing that a power maul is ap 4 st6, you may want to consider that. same price, of coarse

I'm soooooooo in on this!!!! tempted to go TDA with twin wolf claws but if the rules allow for multiple wargear since 25pts can be allot if you're smart. Imagine a crazed shield maiden (counts as long fang pack leader) carrying heavy bolter + missile launcher + flamer. and I still have 5pts left over for a pack mate.

I'm soooooooo in on this!!!! tempted to go TDA with twin wolf claws but if the rules allow for multiple wargear since 25pts can be allot if you're smart. Imagine a crazed shield maiden (counts as long fang pack leader) carrying heavy bolter + missile launcher + flamer. and I still have 5pts left over for a pack mate.

*thinks about all that fire power in your hands* ^_^ :lol: I'll be in TDA infront of you to absorb the hits if you pack up with forte and I.

can we(WG) take a special weapon?

Volsung, welcome aboard. Grey Hunter for me, Frost Axe.

Horst, I think the frost axes are just for the wolf guard B) Maybe a powermaul might be better. Gotta get those damn Krakken to I1 :)

@Mav : If you could give us a run down on what wargear restrictions each Hunter / each Pack has that would be awesome. I think people could start to organise themselves, which means less hassle for you later on.

*thinks about all that fire power in your hands* ^_^ :lol: I'll be in TDA infront of you to absorb the hits if you pack up with forte and I.

can we(WG) take a special weapon?

Pretty sure he mentioned combined points means possible Assault cannon B)

so far, Team Awesomesauce (name pending) consists of:

Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris tooled up in TDA

Rayray sporting a melta gun

Ace Debonair as a blood claw,

and his sidekick Night Angel Zynk with a power sword.

still got room for 1 more packmate.

WLK

Hey WLK this blood claw will gladly pack up with you guys. I can learn a lot from watching the more knowledgeable members of the fang in battle. If it is possible I will purchase a power maul as I some day aspire to be a Wolf Priest and learning to wield a maul is probably wise

WLK

Seems like a pretty solid lineup, WLK. I think we've got a pretty good chance of getting some kraken-trophies!

A lot's going to depend on positioning and tactics, though - these krakens are as tough as the last lot, and they seemed to be tough customers for sure!

The name's got a certain something to it, too, although if we want something to fit the theme of the Mighty Alliance and the Claws of Russ frm the last hunt, how about the Swords of Fenris?

EDIT: I know, WLK is using a mace and I'm using a chainaxe (thank you counts-as rule) but it's still a catchy name!

EDIT EDIT: I totally approve having more maces on the team, so if truesonofruss joins us, I realise that makes the name Swords of Fenris even less appropriate, but it's still good. Right?

WLK

Seems like a pretty solid lineup, WLK. I think we've got a pretty good chance of getting some kraken-trophies!

A lot's going to depend on positioning and tactics, though - these krakens are as tough as the last lot, and they seemed to be tough customers for sure!

The name's got a certain something to it, too, although if we want something to fit the theme of the Mighty Alliance and the Claws of Russ frm the last hunt, how about the Swords of Fenris?

EDIT: I know, WLK is using a mace and I'm using a chainaxe (thank you counts-as rule) but it's still a catchy name!

EDIT EDIT: I totally approve having more maces on the team, so if truesonofruss joins us, I realise that makes the name Swords of Fenris even less appropriate, but it's still good. Right?

May i suggest " The Strength of Fenris "

Grumbles, "Alright, give me a power maul...." wanders off grumbling......

He might give us the option to buy frost axe/blade since we are the only two to Kill Krakken so far .. who knows :)

WLK

with only 3 of us being Fenris born, i am hesitant to use Fenris in our name.

and yes, truesonofruss is part of the team. also, ray has notified me that he will have 10 points left over, so if anybody on the team needs them they are up for grabs. i think i am well enough equipped for the moment.

and to echo ray's question: is this a kraken hunt, or kraken hunt/brawl with other packs?

WLK

Well it looks like here's another Pack

Skadi

Greenhorn (Arez)

Postal

Forté

.....now where it the illusive Iron Chin?

As I'm going hunting as a Blood Claw and the best option I have is a power weapon...would Skadi or (can't believe I'm saying this) Ares like to use my 15 for some better gear?

Archived