Knight Reference Thread: Links to Knight Conversions

I've been off the forum for quite some time but have made my representation of a knight using 2 plastic model kits that made this sucker expensive to make ($100).

I call it the "Ironclad Dreadknight"

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g41/diskjock89/Picture0024.jpg

I took a dreadknight and ironclad dreadnaught kits a little help from a dremel kit please enjoy

Hi all I am new to the Adeptus mechanicus and got interested after reading thru the age of emperor rule book, and like the idea of the Knight class titan and found these from warmachines

warmachine

and

warmachine

they look the right size, and pretty sure ther made from plastic so are easy to convert.

PS - i hope i put the link in right

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Not yet, but the release of the wraith knight has made me re-think the size of a knight titan. Anything based on the dread knight is now too small, considering that eldar knights and imperial knights were comparable in size.

Never mind if they are to small though :tongue.:

any guides on how to build one?

If you're looking to build a knight, read the first post of this thread. It links to just about every one ever converted...

Anyway. Latest one made is Dave Taylor's Dreadknight conversion: http://davetaylorminiatures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/volsinii-imperator-complete.html

I love the lance, and the extending of the gatling gun. Unconvinced by the head though - how does the pilot see?

Iirc knight and lord were ranks of the old knight formations back when they appeared in the WD. Wardens and senecalls too - they were kind of special "oldies" that were fighting in some separate formation and had some special rules applied to them.

Senescals ;) and seneschals and wardens are 'housekeepers'. The senescal is kind of like a combination of secretary and regent. The warden is the protector, he defends the knights' home.

• 2 months later...

the wolf knight seems good If anything id decorate the end of the gun barrels maybe ,as with most conversion's painting them makes them look much better (you should see frank and benny).

if I can figure out how to post pictures here ill show you all my skittari and impetuous rex my war hound (no3222)  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

An amazing collection of details of all published houses: http://www.mywargame.com/2014/03/04/imperial-knight-houses-a-living-guide-to-colour-schemes/#.UxYkIYWlGSo

Currently just a list of all of them, but promises of their colour schemes and other details to follow!

Edited by miteyheroes