Knight Reference Thread: Links to Knight Conversions

More knights added to the big list of conversions! It's Chaos/Dark Mechanicum time:
  • GW Metro Centre on Facebook - a bright pink Slaaneshi knight. I love the weapon-tail, just like old Epic Chaos Titans!
  • Andy at GW Oxford on Facebook - two corroded and evil Dark Mechanicus knights. One with a Forgeworld Renegade Psyker instead of a head, another with a Blight Drone head and lots of tentacles!
  • Unknown - a walking Lord of Skulls using Imperial Knight legs.

• 2 months later...
Has anyone seen any conversions making the GW Knight into a Lucius Pattern? I have two Warhounds and soon a Reaver in Lucius pattern and would prefer the knights to match, but havent seen anything to date.

While I seen any posted, its a conversion I've been pondering. As the Knight's armor is modular, it shouldn't be too difficult the whip up a set of "squared" armor to swap for the normal "rounded" set. I'll post some pics if I do the conversion.

SJ

• 4 weeks later...

++insert mandatory "GW hate chaos" here++

I guess they reasoned chaos players will just kitbash. Not making knights battle-brothers was a bit of a let down but hey...could be worse.

Well, seems like GW knew Chaos would legally be able to take Imperial Knight detachments in 7th when they released the a knight in 6th, but seriously, we are going to see Chaos specific Knight kits within the next year. They'll just add a bits sprue and charge more for the kit. : p

SJ

I did a super-simple job on making a pilot, letting shadows do half the work on the interior for me http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/293094-knights-of-house-cydonia-and-accompanying-taghmata-omnissiah/ I'll make better pics of my next one to show just how simple this piece actually is. Also note that i put in a magnetized brazier, inspired by the logo artwork just inside the codex title page as a simple way to denote the Seneschal.

Khornate/world eaters knight

thought i'd add my defiler/knight as well. needs repairs and plan on making more. i don't mind the thin aesthetics, makes it look more able to defend itself in combat, movement more graceful or what not.