+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

That's great civsmitty! Well done! Two vows in quick succession!

Just note that "Accept Any Challenge, No Matter the Cost" cannot be physically represented on the mini - hence you cannot benefit from the 50pts...

See my previous answers here:

@ Arthanor: Sorry mate - no points for the Emperor's Champion vows. I've updated your vow with only the 90pts that correspond to the Champ with no vows. Made a similar ruling for chaos Sorcerers that have to take a psychic power. No points for that either.

@ Eudoros: Sorry mate, for some reason it does not allow me to PM you. So here's the answer:

Regarding the Emperor's Champion vows the answer is no, the vows don't earn you points. I made a similar ruling for the Chaos Sorcerers that have to take a psychic power and Space Wolves with Sagas. The thing is if they were to be allowed people will get points (in the case of the Emperor's Champ up to 50pts) with no effort at all. So you only get points for the upgrades that can be physically represented on the mini.

So I'm updating the front table with the 90pts that is the base cost of the EC. PM me if you want to discuss this further.

Congratulations again - look fwd for your next vow! :D

I have a question that I do not think it has been asked before....can I vow scratch builds?Im planning on building a couple of Closeau predators just wondering if I can vow them..

Yes you can. As far as the ETL is concerned conversions are most welcome! ;) Just make sure they are recognizeable as predators (with correct weapon load-outs) and it'll be fine!

(what's a Closeau predator? :P )

I, Civsmitty, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a Land Raider Crusader from Codex: Black Templar, for a total value 265 on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Templar and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

Initial:

gallery_40963_7177_96071.jpg

Excellent work Brothers! Keep it coming!

@civsmitty I was looking at my LRC and wishing that it wasn't half done already so that I could use it here. Looking forward to how yours turns out!

@Tolek Very nice! I like the iconography and the effect you've got on the Venerable Chaplain's claws!! And a glorious use of gold trim on both Dreadnought's bodies.

I just now read that overlapping vows with our in house challenge are legal entries. With that said, I Brother Sellsword, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven, and vow to complete 1 Emperor's Champion and one 3 Initiate Bike Squad with 2x Meltaguns and 1 x Plasma gun for an additional 216 points on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

Amending my vow to add the following!! So that our valiant Chapter will not fall behind :)

“I hart3856 answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and hereby extend my vow to my brothers to further complete One Master of Sancitiy w/ jump pack (131pt) and One squad of 10 Initiates, 1w/ML (180pt) in addition to my previously pledged, One Land Raider Crusader from Codex: Black Templars for a new total value of 576pts (up from 265) on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

For the Emperor!

Third vow complete.

gallery_40963_7177_293604.jpg

I, Civsmitty, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a Sword Brethren Terminator Squad with two Cyclone Missile Launchers and a chain fist from Codex: Black Templar, for a total value 255 on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Templar and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

Congratulations Civmitty!!! Awesome tank you made for yourself there!

Front table is updated with your new vow and hart's upgraded vow.

A note on logistics: If you think you can paint 500-600 points in a couple of weeks do not hesitate to vow for them... Adding small vows is perfectly legal but the front page will soon have the length of the 40k main rule book! :P :lol: :lol:

Yes, maybe a refill....lol, but first I have to go through my stuff and see what I can come up with. I got a lot of bitz, just not a lot of money! lol

Thank you for the compliments!

I, Tolek, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and make a second vow to complete 3x Initiate Biker's w/flamers, 1 Drop Pod w/storm bolter, 1 Razorback w/TWLC, 9x Initiate's w/bolters, 8x Initiate's w/bp and ccw, 5x Neophyte's w/bp and ccw from Codex: Black Templars for a total value of 547 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Black Templars and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end.

How is that for a refill Brother-Captain Semper? (lol, All the bitz and parts I could scrounge up...no more time to talk got to get to work!)

Archived