+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

in a few years i might become a GH,but i'll have to stop brawling with forte :(

Me thinks the Fang might just implode at that point brother!! :)

Are you 'wolfing' up those SH termis??

End of Line

Not as much as I'd like,im out of my sw bitz,my last couple WTT will be going on them but thats about it.I havent brawled for awhile now and the Fang hasnt imploded yet

Well you deserve the title of Grey Hunter in my eyes brother!! You contribute a lot around here and are one of the staple posters here in the Fang. Just make sure you poke Forte with that fork every now and then!! :lol:

Quasi-update for my vow here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=253255

End of Line

Just to put things into perspective, the Templars are making a very strong last minute effort - adding 4 new vows today alone and the day is not over yet. So guys, what happened to this old thread calling your brothers to join you in this Challenge!

Mobilize fast for time is running out!

I Arez of the Space Wolves legion vow to paint Njal Stormcaller(RTDA),Wolf Lord(TDA,Thunder sword(Hammer),WTT,WTN,BoR),RP(TDA,WTN,MoR,CotS),10 WG(10x TDA,7x PF,1x CF,2x WC,Arjac,1x Assault Cannon,1x Heavy Flamer) before August 15 for a value of 1295pts.I shall not fail but if i do no ale for a month and i'll bare the shame thingy

EDIT:added CotS to my RP

Go on then...

“I STINKENHEIM answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a LAND RAIDER REDEEMER from Codex:SPACE WOLVES of total value SOME POINTS (I haven't got my codex to hand) on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to BJORN STORMWOLF and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

I'll seemlessly edit in the points when a) I get hold of my coded or b ) someone kindly reminds me lol.

“I Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Njal Stormcaller in TDA, Ragnar Blackmane, 2 packs of 10 Grey Hunters with double plasma guns, MotW, Wolf Standard and Power Fist, a Wolf Scout pack of 5 with 1 plasma pistol, 1 power weapon and melta gun, a Land Raider Redeemer, a Land Raider Godhammer, 2 Venerable Dreadnoughts, 1 with Assault Cannon, 1 with Lascannon, from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 2025 pts on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Fang and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Forte, brother, this is for you. Until this is complete my Raven Guard will be untouched by brush or gaming table. By my oath as a Son of Russ for the last decade, the hair of my beard, and the air that i breath, this vow will be completed.

WLK

I am adding to my Vow:

Rune Priest in runic armor, plasma pistol, wolf tooth necklace, melta bombs, Chooser of the Slain, wolf tails talisman

Wolf Lord on TWM in runic armor, frost axe, storm shield, melta bombs, wolf tail talisman, wolf tooth necklace

5 Wolf Scouts, 2 plasma pistols, plasma gun, melta bombs, MotW

2 Thunderwolf Calvary, both with storm shields, 1 with a thunder hammer

Wolf Guard Pack (7) in tda, Arjac, 2 Chainfist/Stormbolter, 1 Power fist/Assault Cannon, 3 Wolf Claw/Storm Shield

Wolf Guard pack (6) in pa, 2 with power fist, 1 with wolf clawsx2, 2 with storm shields, 1 with MotW

Lone Wolf in pa with Power fist and storm shield

Long Pack Pack, 2 Lascannons, 3 Plasma Cannons

Long Fang Pack, 2 Lascannons, 3 Plasma Cannons

this totals to 1979pts, and when combined with my original vow will bring my total to 4,004pts.

FOR RUSS AND THE ALL-FATHER!

WLK

I am changing the equipment on one of my WG in TDA, so have modified the points total. My vow is now 3,999 pts

WLK

@ Stikenheim: you're in for 250pts. If you need to change this let me know ASAP. From Friday onwards the vows do not change! Good luck :woot:

@ WLK: Made the change - check it out and let me know if you're OK with it!

in a few years i might become a GH,but i'll have to stop brawling with forte :(

Me thinks the Fang might just implode at that point brother!! :lol:

Are you 'wolfing' up those SH termis??

End of Line

Not as much as I'd like,im out of my sw bitz,my last couple WTT will be going on them but thats about it.I havent brawled for awhile now and the Fang hasnt imploded yet

BY...RUSS...MUST...RESIST...TEMP...TAY...TION!!!!!

You do have to tempt me with such talk don't you Greenhorn. The Fang has been well behaved for some time now. Have the Claws gained more control over their urges. Has there been other distractions resulting in frenzied painting of large quantities little toy soldiers. Or...and I pray to Russ and the Allfather that I'm wrong...has the bar run dry?

On another note. My failcast has arrived and without too many flaws on the parts I want to use (won't mention the other bits though). Now to convince the kids and wife to leave me alone long enough to do some work :tu:

You do have to tempt me with such talk don't you Greenhorn. The Fang has been well behaved for some time now. Have the Claws gained more control over their urges. Has there been other distractions resulting in frenzied painting of large quantities little toy soldiers. Or...and I pray to Russ and the Allfather that I'm wrong...has the bar run dry?

On another note. My failcast has arrived and without too many flaws on the parts I want to use (won't mention the other bits though). Now to convince the kids and wife to leave me alone long enough to do some work ;)

I dont *smacks forte* see :D,considering you said you wont mention the other bitz they must be either xenos or (even worse) DA bits :P.Why not ask your wife to take the kids out for ice cream or something?

On another note. My failcast has arrived and without too many flaws on the parts I want to use (won't mention the other bits though). Now to convince the kids and wife to leave me alone long enough to do some work :tu:

I dont *smacks forte* see :D,considering you said you wont mention the other bitz they must be either xenos or (even worse) DA bits :D.Why not ask your wife to take the kids out for ice cream or something?

By other bits, I mean the arms. It's the Wolf Claw Wolf Guard. Not a single straight claw, large chunk missing from a shoulder pad and part of a power cable missing. It'll be my second and last failcast for sure.

And as for you Greenhorn....OUTSIDE NOW!!!

*boots Arez hard in the chest. Smashing him through the doors and out of the room of vows. Closely followed by a charging, howling forte*

OK Arez, you second vow is updated... You have to walk me through all these acronyms at some point - you lost me there. :)

Good luck!

You currently have the lowest number of participants save the Ordos Inquisition. Furthermore the BTs, BAs and Codex forums have a clear distance from you of ca. 15 vowees more!!! So:

LESS THAN 48 HOURS TO GET NEW RECRUITS IN GUYS - AFTER THAT THE DOORS CLOSE FOR EVER

You currently have the lowest number of participants save the Ordos Inquisition. Furthermore the BTs, BAs and Codex forums have a clear distance from you of ca. 15 vowees more!!!

The wolves of fenris never were a big legion semper, neither did we need to be, we simply were the best of them all, because we are ,afterall, clinically insane... you'dd well to remember that! :)

OK Arez, you second vow is updated... You have to walk me through all these acronyms at some point - you lost me there. :D

Good luck!

You currently have the lowest number of participants save the Ordos Inquisition. Furthermore the BTs, BAs and Codex forums have a clear distance from you of ca. 15 vowees more!!! So:

LESS THAN 48 HOURS TO GET NEW RECRUITS IN GUYS - AFTER THAT THE DOORS CLOSE FOR EVER

:( hehehehe,ok

Cots-RP Rhapsody answered

WTT-Wolf Tooth Talisman

WTN-Wolf Tooth Necklace

BoR-Belt of Russ

MoR-Master of Runes

RTDA-Runic Tactical Dreadnought Armor

Does that help?

1 Wolf is worth 3 or more standard Astartes so I'm not worried :D

Cots-RP Rhapsody answered

WTT-Wolf Tooth Talisman

WTN-Wolf Tooth Necklace

BoR-Belt of Russ

MoR-Master of Runes

RTDA-Runic Tactical Dreadnought Armor

Does that help?

1 Wolf is worth 3 or more standard Astartes so I'm not worried :(

It helps some, but make sure you represent them.. Master of Runes? Belt of Russ? You'd better be creative. :D

It helps some, but make sure you represent them.. Master of Runes? Belt of Russ? You'd better be creative. ;)

Both are easy enough to represent,hmm i should add a saga to them and show you it can be represented :)

WTT-Wolf Tooth Talisman

Wolf tail talisman. >.>

Sorry,i mixed up the talisman and the necklace -_-

“I Loken86 answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete 1 squad of Long Fangs(5x Heavy Bolters, squad leader with bolt pistol and chainsword), 1 Fenrisian Wolf pack(x5) and 1 Wolf gaurd battle leader(Terminator armour,frost axe, stormbolter) from Codex: Space Wolves of total value of 275pts on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Draugr Fenryka and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Thanks Arez

Thanks for the welcome Captain Semper Ive edited my vow

Archived