A reckless disregard for the Codex Astartes...

The Yak

Rot in Hell Photobucket, Rot in Hell!!!!

Never felt so distraught since Horus turned his back on the Emperor. Has Erebus taken over as their new director or something?

I've had the same problem with them. I think that is what made me start my hobby blog so I could host pictures there. Tzeentch is obviously to blame.  He's a trixsy monkey.

• 1 month later...

Apparently Imgur's terms of service say you aren't supposed to use third party hosting..... I can't find the article I read to provide a link, sorry.

Cheers

LM

That's why I use DA.

Btw fairly new to this site but is it rude to post my own photos on someone else's thread?

Btw fairly new to this site but is it rude to post my own photos on someone else's thread?

Here in the Forge, it really depends on what you are using it for. If it is part of criticism/providing an explanation about a comment, it usually isn't a big thing. If it is to show off your own work/get your own feedback, then yes, you should start your own thread.

Here in the Forge, it really depends on what you are using it for. If it is part of criticism/providing an explanation about a comment, it usually isn't a big thing. If it is to show off your own work/get your own feedback, then yes, you should start your own thread.
ah thanks.

• 11 months later...

Archived