A Tale of Twenty Writers

Pavement Artist

Judging by this map (although I wouldn't advocate it as a concrete source), it's within spitting distance of Prospero, in the Segmentum Solar. Make of it what you will, brother.

Thanks mate, salt has been added to taste. Its location does sort of make sense, although the Lexicanum reckons that Prospero is in the Ultima Segmentum, which isn't exactly the epitome of 100% accurate information. I guess rough is the best that I can do, cheers.

I think it would be cool if once we had all the spots filled we tried to get everyone to write a small blurb for their intended story, just to wet our appetites :)

though, that wouldn't mean that you had to stick to the blurb if your tale evolved into something new.

Indeed! Who will win? Is it going to be the brutal, no frills, blood soaked World Eaters? Or will it be the stoic, die hard, loyal Imperial Fists? We shall see!

Sorry for the mess around, but can I take the Space Wolves instead of Iron Hands? It's mainly due to the fact that I've racked my brains the last couple of days and I can't get a story idea for them :D

If DEFwants to take them (who I KNOW will do them justice B) ) then by all means.

Sure! I think I was on to something with the Ravens, but I'll take up the Hands. Thanks, Aquilanus.

I thought I had a good story for the 'Hands, but I realised just how little I know about them especially around the HH :(

It'll be easier for me to get back into "Wolf" mode than "upgrade" to Iron Hand :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing what DEF comes up with ^_^

So you all, do you think that if Blood Angels with the 83rd expedition fleet fighting near Cadia would be affected by the surge of the Black Rage when Sanguinius is almost killed. Just because my plan is to have these Angels fighting a new species, finishing with the surge of black rage, and then a sequel were they try to reach Terra?

The emperor

So you all, do you think that if Blood Angels with the 83rd expedition fleet fighting near Cadia would be affected by the surge of the Black Rage when Sanguinius is almost killed. Just because my plan is to have these Angels fighting a new species, finishing with the surge of black rage, and then a sequel were they try to reach Terra?

The emperor

But wasn't the entire legion with Sanguinius on Signus?

The emperor

But wasn't the entire legion with Sanguinius on Signus?

No not all of them, some companies were on Baal, for protection

True, but that would mean they were either on Baal or Signus not near the eye.

Also, would you guys consider the Battle for Caliban post-heresy or during the Age of Darkness?

True, but that would mean they were either on Baal or Signus not near the eye.

Also, would you guys consider the Battle for Caliban post-heresy or during the Age of Darkness?

But surely individual companies would be with Expedition fleets, like with murder?

The Emperor

Not according to Fear to Tread...

EDIT: that said, if you framed it post-Signus you could have a splinter force sent off by the Angel on some objective. Plus, you'd get to explore the psychology of the BAs after Signus which could be really interesting

Archived