PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

I know it doesn't really count without a link and pic, but the bases are complete on all 10 models, so vow complete!

Pics tomorrow evening.

A battle brother's word is his oath..... ;) :P

THE HONOURED OATH MAKERS: SUMMARY FOR DECEMBER

Total participants = 59 Oathkeepers = 24 (40.7%) Oathbreakers = 0 (%)

Path to Redemption Current Status
SEPTEMBER N/A N/A N/A 82 29 (35.3%) 53 (64.6%)
OCTOBER 48 12 04 64 13(20.3%) 51 (79.7%)
NOVEMBER 46 12 04 62 10(16.1%) 52 (83.9%)
DECEMBER 47 12 00 59 00(0%) 24 (40.7%)

+ + + Are you tired? + + +

+ + + Passedthe 1000th post in this thread + + +

+ + + 40% completion rate achieved for December + + +

+ + + Longest running painting and converting event in the DA Forum + + +

SG

Since i still have about a week and a half until the end of the month i am going to make a second vow.

This one would be for the month of november then.

I Aradiel vow to finish this drop pod before the end of december (i hope :) )

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/caalsigo/P1010004_zps3b3c0cae.jpg

Ave Imperator

edit: vow complete

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/caalsigo/P1010005_zps7cffb8ef.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/caalsigo/P1010006_zps7c9147d6.jpg

elphilo I love your conversion work, especially the standard bearer! Looking forward to seeing those painted up.

Thanks! He is probably one of my better conversions. I hope I can paint him just as well. I managed to base coat them before work this morning and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I just switched from GW White Primer to Army Painter Matte White Primer and these were my first non test models with them.

elphillo, nice oath at such late time....

Well, better late then never right? :)

Since theres 10 days left this month I thnk that ample time to squeeze my first vow in so that effect, I Balthamal, swear by the honour of the I Legion that this humble squad of Deathwing shall be completed.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag78/chud395/painteddeathwing_zps20d71562.jpg

For the Lion!

Completed

Welcome to the path Balthamal and congrats on your completions elmo9141 and Bunta. Aradiel I am sur eyou will complete your duty wih he second vow in time. :tu:

Total participants = 60 Oathkeepers = 25 (41.7%) Oathbreakers = 0 (%)

DECEMBER 47 13 00 60 00(0%) 25 (41.7%)

+ + + Are you tired? + + +

+ + + Passedthe 1000th post in this thread + + +

+ + + 40% completion rate achieved for December + + +

+ + + Longest running painting and converting event in the DA Forum + + +

SG

Wow! That is impressive! Well done Windfang - well done indeed! The wings are certainly the focal point of the unit - but I also like the blue eyelenses! :lol:

Now, ARE THERE TWO BRAVE SONS OF THE LION TO TAKE THE OATH BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR?

That way we'll reach the same amount of participants as last year and improve the completion rate too! And remember: the festive season takes the toll on our hobby time - so the sooner you wrap up your December vows the safer it will be! ;)

A quick WIP of Elucidax the Keeper, formerly Captain Zeriah of the XIV Assault Company +Counts-As Veteran+

(Chaplains, please keep your Blades of Reason stowed until I've completed this fella, lol.)

gallery_37532_6659_38058.jpg

Well this is a bit embarrassing. I spent the first 21 days of December preparing for the apocalypse. I spent yesterday getting made fun of by everyone I know... since the planet cruelly decided to continue life as we know it. That leaves just over a week to paint something.

On a side note, if anyone is in the market for a fully functional Thunderhawk gunship, I won't be needing it to escape the solar system. (My better half says it takes up too much space in the yard).

I, FC, vow to complete a bike mounted librarian in the month of December.

gallery_14025_7409_110950.jpg

I have some spare bits around here somewhere for the rider. Stay tuned for Librarian Vega; he may not have much more than three colors, one of which might be a black base coat.

FC

Windfang: Well done on completing your September redemtion oath. You are now eligible to wear the September White Pearl once you complete your Special Task.

NCSUWolf: Great work again on completing your second oath.

1000Heathens: Nice greenstuff work. Reneber he needs to be "counts as"DA codex compatible.

FinyCut: Great alst minute entry pushing the participant list to 61. Look forward to another completion.

Total participants = 61 Oathkeepers = 25 (41.0%) Oathbreakers = 0 (%)

DECEMBER 48 13 00 61 00(0%) 25 (41.0%)

+ + + Keep the Faith & Walk the Path + + +

SG

@TSG: Company Veteran with Power Weapon and Bolter as per C: DA, to be exact.

Sorry 1000hathens, Chaos is not the only force with a convoluted Modus Operandi...try the Inner Circle. It has to be a odex legal unit and a COmpany Veteran by himself is not a codex legal unit.... Make him a characetr and you are fine...if not you will ened to find four more buddies to make up a companyveteran unit... Obviously, given your sculpting skills I'd like to see another four of those!!! :P :D

SG

Oh, that's the plan, man. There's a reason I started the Book of Salvation thread in my sig, lol. He will eventually be joined by Kaligar, Baalakai, Borroleth the Corruptor, and Haeroth the Damned. I only went with one of them since I dropped my vow so late in the game, especially with the holidays and all that. If this is still not acceptable, please let me know and I will withdraw.

vow completed :)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/caalsigo/P1010005_zps7cffb8ef.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h222/caalsigo/P1010006_zps7c9147d6.jpg

ps: pics added to original post #1031

Oh, that's the plan, man. There's a reason I started the Book of Salvation thread in my sig, lol. He will eventually be joined by Kaligar, Baalakai, Borroleth the Corruptor, and Haeroth the Damned. I only went with one of them since I dropped my vow so late in the game, especially with the holidays and all that. If this is still not acceptable, please let me know and I will withdraw.

No Never Withdraw, even if you are a traitorous heathern!!! :lol: We call him a "count as Master"for December... if you make an oath in January for the five man Company Veteran Squad he can count"as a Company Veteran"... :)

Artemid and Aradiel congrats on your completions. The Lion shall notice your dedication.

Total participants = 61 Oathkeepers = 26 (42.6%) Oathbreakers = 0 (%)

DECEMBER 48 13 00 61 00(0%) 26 (42.6%)

+ + + Brothers, The New Year Dawns + + +

+ + + Mission Target for December >90% Completion! + + +

+ + + Will You Keep the Faith & Walk the Path + + +

SG

Disaster strikes on the morn of xmas.....having the entire day to myself, I was to finish my vow, but, under the tree delivered a FW Angron. With haste, I set about removing flash and mould lines, only to discover as I set about some sub assembly, my super glue has turned into one giant sludge. This means I cannot finish the assembly on the Sgt for my vow, until shops open on Thu, which happens to be the night I start back at work on Full time Overnights, I'm not sure Im gunna make it. I've decided to leave the chest eagles for another time.

Happy holidays, hope you guys score some sweet loot, cheers,

Jono

Archived