PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

I izzuan vow that I have (with a little "encouragement" from Brother ShadowGuard and the wonderfull Chaplains from chamber 42...) have completed my oath at the 11th hour (fitting since I"m posting this at 11:04pm CST USA ^_^ ). December was FAR more hectic than even I expected, but january will hopefully see a considerably larger volume of vows from me.

you can see my initial post on page 40, post 979.

Well I'm waiting for the new deadline to expire before I make my next vow.

Although I have it all ready and am just waiting for the official start before I begin painting ^_^

Done. Sorry for the poor photo but it's all I have time for right now.

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb440/Cactus-/New%20edits/20130101_174232_zps72629bd4.jpg

[edit] Better photos can be found here.

nicely done, and not wanting to sound picky but the name is ezekiel, not ezekial -_-

Thank you for catching that Aradiel. There's been a small crisis here so I had to finish the banner in a rush before going out! I'll see if I can fix it before varnishing. I've glued the backpack on now though so it might be tricky. ^_^

December vow complete, original post #869 updated

Also.

+++ rumour of fallen infiltration of previous ptr picts,

confirm, that fallen known as cypher is at large. +++

gallery_68724_7717_233037.jpg

Awaiting a basing kit, and not sure he can technically be vowed, but felt like setting the scene for tomorrow :-)

I too have failed my vow this month... I attempted to push through with the generous additional time and yet the warp (work) has pulled me in and held me longer then expected. I do not wish to push and make a mess of things so therefore there is no need to dispatch the honored brothers to fetch me. I will submit for redemption myself. I will finish this vow and fulfill my penance with renewed vigor within the month of January

+ + + Deadline for December Redemption Extended + + +

+ + + Closing Time 0600 GMT 2nd January 2013 + + +

+ + + One and a half hours to go! + + +

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/PtR_Return_to_Redeem_Banner.jpg

Izzuan: I like heavy weaponeers kneeling to fire.

Cactus: A classic which despite the poor image shows the quality of painting.

Grand Master Belial: Very risp paint job. Nice work. You could vow to completing their bases for January. :HQ:

Brother Moridius Nice work with the scouts. Wait till the Codex is out in January and you may be able to vow the LS Storm for January and the LPC!! :Elite:

djgoldsmith Well done on the devastator squad. Aim that plasmacannon at Fallen 001!!!

Finylcut: That is a great conversion. Fear not you can vow that in January as a redemption oath along with your Janary oath.Would love to see that painted up.

Master Matthius Sorry you couldn't make it but we have more opportunities coming up in January.

THE HONOURED OATH MAKERS: SUMMARY FOR DECEMBER

Total participants = 66 Oathkeepers = 52 (78.8%) Oathbreakers = 5 (7.6%)

Path to Redemption Current Status
SEPTEMBER N/A N/A N/A 82 29 (35.3%) 53 (64.6%)
OCTOBER 48 12 04 64 13(20.3%) 51 (79.7%)
NOVEMBER 46 12 04 62 10(16.1%) 52 (83.9%)
DECEMBER 49 15 02 66 05(7.6%) 52 (78.8%)

+ + + Brothers, A Happy & Properous New Year To You All + + +

+ + + Mission Target for December >90% Completion! - Target Failure Imminent!+ + +

+ + + 52 Complete 5 Failed 9 to go! Will You Keep the Faith & Walk the Path + + +

+ + + Keep our Honour in the Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 + + +

SG

+ + + NEW DEADLINE + + +

+ + + Path to Redemption December Oaths Extension until 0200 GMT 5 January 2013 + + +

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Path_to_Redemption_Month_End_Banner_04.jpg

+ + + The Master of Sanctity has taken pity and ofers a chance for Penitence + + +

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/PtR_Faith_is_Wanting.jpg

+ + + DO NOT PLACE YOUR JANUARY OATHS UNTIL 0600 GMT 5 January 2013 + + +

Taking in to accont some requests for a further extension due to the festive season and the fact that information on new rules, units and models expected to be released on the 5th of January and many battlebrothers may wait until this momentous day to make their oaths, the Inner Circle has considered it reasonable to allow a delay in the closure of December submissions until the new deadline.

To celebrate the arrival of much needed battle tactics and reinforcements for the unforgiven chapters Additional White Pearls may be earned in January by oathmakers if their oaths included the following: Full strength Units of Deathwing Knights, Ravenwing Black Knights, LS Vengeance, LS Dark Shroud, Nephilim Fighters and Dark Talon Fighters.

+ + + PRAISE THE LION AND HONOUR THE LEGION!!! + + +

I am vowing a Legion Predator Strike Armor Squadron consisting of one Predator tank, total 75 points, no options, from the HH Book 1 Betrayal, for my January vow for the PtR. I will take a pic and put it up once I finish the conversion for the gun mount before I start to paint it. Currently it is just a bunch of pieces :cry:

So I guess this is more a place holder because of the above mentioned construction and I just read the last part of the update by SG. :D Teaches me to not look at the last few posts on here.

+ + + NEW DEADLINE + + +

..snip..

+ + + The Master of Sanctity has taken pity and ofers a chance for Penitence + + +

snip

+ + DO NOT PLACE YOUR JANUARY OATHS UNTIL 0600 GMT 5 January 2013 + + +

Taking in to accont some requests for a further extension due to the festive season and the fact that information on new rules, units and models expected to be released on the 5th of January and many battlebrothers may wait until this momentous day to make their oaths, the Inner Circle has considered it reasonable to allow a delay in the closure of December submissions until the new deadline.

snip+ + + PRAISE THE LION AND HONOUR THE LEGION!!! + + +

Soooo, because our esteemed Brothers didn't know Christmas was coming in December last year we have to waste a week of January instead of moving forward???

What month is Christmas coming in 2013? I hope not January or we will be really put out of sync :)

I Impatient Stobz, vow to weather up my three DW Characters; Belial, TDA Libby and TDA Interrogator to make them look cool. I also vow to weather up my Lucius Drop pod with the same techniques.

AND: If there are any new cool purchases made in January, (assuming I don't have to deal with another Christmas holiday period in this month) I will vow them after the 12th when they are for sale.

There, take that. Call me impatient but you are not getting photos until later because I am a dick :P

:)

Soul of Stobz

No pity, No Remorse, No Forgiveness

Go Stobz... you tell them man!!! :P

SG

I hope I was only mildly offensive :P ,

I do appreciate real life pressures get in the way of the important stuff but I am moving forward today.

They can catch up, life without struggle is not the Lion's way. B)

S

Go Stobz... you tell them man!!! :P

SG

I hope I was only mildly offensive :D ,

I do appreciate real life pressures get in the way of the important stuff but I am moving forward today.

They can catch up, life without struggle is not the Lion's way. B)

S

Yeah, good man!...I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to be first over the top! ;)

I consider it to be entirely a conspiracy against me because I have so many vows to complete this month - a 26 day painting month is not what I was hoping for! Hey, maybe I could get an extra pearl for suggesting its a conspiracy, which is, after all, a completely appropriate mindset for a son of the Lion! ;)

Impatient Elmo also jumps in with both feet tied together and concrete blocks attached.... Initial post (#4) updated.

Copied from the LPC

I, Elmo9141of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Dark Vengeance Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Lion!

Sorry SG but you know how I am with uploading stuff ;)

Dang holding off oats is hard...

Oats are best with brown sugar and milk. Cook oats for about 3 minutes in boiling water, and serve.

HAHAHAHA. This did make me chuckle!

Archived