PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

Razblood: Fast and furious for a newcomer to the competition. Nice work on your second oath and your LPC Vow.

I didn't have an LPC Vow, but I do now :)

I also have my next vow for the PtR ready and will post it up on the 1st or 2nd January (Depending on how hungover I am :) )

Brothers,

I have faltered on the path to redemption...

December has been a very busy month for me, so I set aside this holiday week to paint my very small vow for December. However, my wife and myself, and our two children have spent almost the last two weeks in bed with a very bad virus/cold/flu/nurgle's rot thing, and I have been unable to complete my vow.

I'm contemplating powering through it today, but I don't think I have it in me this at the moment.

:D

Cheers,

WW

Do not despair brother. The Inner circle in its immeseurable benevolance has provided for such situations. You can always recover your lost pearl in January - you can even win more than your lost pearl with the several options provided by our Grand Master...

BUT REMEMBER: make good use of your vows and place them in the LPC as well - WE MUST WIN THIS!

The Lion demands it of us...

2013 Librarium Painting Challenge

You can click on the above link for all the info needed about this years LPC. Sigismund Himself is running the show just like last year, and if you have any questions I suggest posting in the above thread (I'm sure his PM box is full by now), or just post in our very own Call to Arms thread monitored by Master Shadow Guard.

+ + + Deadline for December Redemption Extended + + +

+ + + Closing Time 0600 GMT 2nd January 2013 + + +

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/PtR_Return_to_Redeem_Banner.jpg

cielaq: A timey completion. well done!. Nice set of veterans

Puriexdeus: Another massive effort. Don't know how you keep doing it.

lothlorienmoon: Congrats on yet another newcomer keeping his oaths. Hopefully you will be blesd with a new camera soon.:P

Avon Rekes Love the RW commnd squad and especially the Standard Bearer. You may claim your Sepember Pearls as well.

farfromsam Nice squad, I like the splashes of bone on the kneepads and beakie helmet which makes them stand out.

Archangel and wraithwing You have honourably stepped off the path this time but have no fear as the Lion shall find a path back for you.

THE HONOURED OATH MAKERS: SUMMARY FOR DECEMBER

Total participants = 66 Oathkeepers = 41 (62.1%) Oathbreakers = 0 (%)

Path to Redemption Current Status
SEPTEMBER N/A N/A N/A 82 29 (35.3%) 53 (64.6%)
OCTOBER 48 12 04 64 13(20.3%) 51 (79.7%)
NOVEMBER 46 12 04 62 10(16.1%) 52 (83.9%)
DECEMBER 49 15 02 66 00(0%) 41 (62.1%)

+ + + Brothers, A Happy & Properous New Year To You All + + +

+ + + Mission Target for December >90% Completion! + + +

+ + + 41 Complete 2 Failed 23 to go! Will You Keep the Faith & Walk the Path + + +

+ + + Keep our Honour in the Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 + + +

SG

It definitely looks like dry mud. I do believe I am done. I also made the twin linked bolter from the old bolters, just to make sure it's more fitting that era :lol: I put together the two that normally came with the Rhino from ages past :) :lol:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/533609_4753779334459_1563867415_n.jpg

Currently unless I am told otherwise I believe my current vow is done.

October, November & December Vows completed

October, with the special task required:

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_October_Complete.jpg

November:

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_November_Complete.jpg

December:

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_December_Complete.jpg

Edit: Fixed the links (Thanks Brother Kovash)

Here's a tip: Don't move files around in Photobucket after posting the links

+ + + Deadline for December Redemption Extended + + +

+ + + Closing Time 0600 GMT 2nd January 2013 + + +

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/PtR_Return_to_Redeem_Banner.jpg

Harleqvin: Great achivement with a fast trunaround time for your first oath which actually nets you TWO white pearls. Also congrats on being the first across all forums to complete the LPC 2013 oath. DA leading by far!

Kyr Gkikas: Great work on the Razorbacks. I love the deep dark green and the assault cannons on them. Just look like they belong there.

SnaRf.za: Superb effort completing all four redemption oaths in onefell swoop.

Grand Master Springmann welcome back and well done on the timely completion.

Alys Dwr Yet another tank for the Ironwing, Hope to see more pics after your mad party! :rolleyes:

Dark_Master: I have already counted your completion. Well done.

Balthamal Nicely done in the nick of time. Also thanks for making an oath in the LPC.

Bryan Blaire Excellent IA Article on the stone burners. You will receive ONE white pearl for your December oath and TWO white pearls for the IA Article.

THE HONOURED OATH MAKERS: SUMMARY FOR DECEMBER

Total participants = 66 Oathkeepers = 47 (71.2%) Oathbreakers = 0 (%)

Path to Redemption Current Status
SEPTEMBER N/A N/A N/A 82 29 (35.3%) 53 (64.6%)
OCTOBER 48 12 04 64 13(20.3%) 51 (79.7%)
NOVEMBER 46 12 04 62 10(16.1%) 52 (83.9%)
DECEMBER 49 15 02 66 00(0%) 47 (71.2%)

+ + + Brothers, A Happy & Properous New Year To You All + + +

+ + + Mission Target for December >90% Completion! + + +

+ + + 47 Complete 2 Failed 17 to go! Will You Keep the Faith & Walk the Path + + +

+ + + Keep our Honour in the Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 + + +

SG

Special task complete!

This thing was a real task lol.

Up next the rest of the command squad which will be for Jan and then my LPC :)

That standard bearer and the hand painted banner is just magnificent. You have just earned the October Redemption white pearl very well indeed. :P

SG

Archived