Dechande's true scale thread. 11/09 War walker cockpit added

Dechande

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been a while since I've posted or been able to sculpt anything due to work etc.

I recently finished this model, whilst the forum was down. I've had more requests for this than anything else, originally it didn't come with a helmet, but after a bunch of messages all asking for one, I sculpted one and it's now included with the model.

It took me a while to get it done, you can see from this thread that I made some of the parts some time ago, so I'm glad to get it finished. I hope you like it. Feel free to comment or ask anything.

I'm considering making another 4 to go with this one, like I did with the Norse Gods. If I did, what weapons would you like to see? One thought I've had is to make a banner that would be included as an option along with a weapon, let me know what you think.

If you'd like one, he's available from my website, http://captaincalicominiatures.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=68

20180914 111406

Ooh, what a lovely sculpt. Just had a look around your website as well, seems there’s a lot of nice sculpts on there!

Thank you :)

Yes yes yes. My fav is back. Means i don't meed to sculpt anymore^^

Don't do that, keep sculpting! What do you sculpt?

Ooh, what a lovely sculpt. Just had a look around your website as well, seems there’s a lot of nice sculpts on there!

Thank you :)

Primarchs for alternate universes and not so clean truscale minis

Example:

Hidden Content
964676-.jpg

Thx, but I have still a long way to go in order to reach Dechandes quality

You're trying, and the green stuff sculpting is obviously the product of much time and effort. These efforts should be commended, especially in an age when too many people seek excuses, blaming others for their own sloth and stupidity.

Thank you :smile.:

Primarchs for alternate universes and not so clean truscale minis

Example:

Hidden Content
964676-.jpg

That's awesome, I love the dynamic posing and there's a lot of detail in there!

• 10 months later...

I've added something a bit different to my website, an alternate eldar war walker cockpit.

I've always liked the war walker but not the open cockpit design, so I've made a closed version that is now available on my website, http://captaincalicominiatures.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=72

Let me know what you think.

gallery_62466_15813_63424.jpg gallery_62466_15813_115084.jpg gallery_62466_15813_93902.jpg gallery_62466_15813_703785.jpg gallery_62466_15813_908628.jpg gallery_62466_15813_52187.jpg gallery_62466_15813_837501.jpg gallery_62466_15813_37174.jpg gallery_62466_15813_171928.jpg gallery_62466_15813_493617.jpg gallery_62466_15813_10120.jpg