WIP thread - 711th CCAB (Chocochip Rats)

elmo

Funny you should ask...

I have a second Baneblade/Hellhammer from the Hammer of Cadia set which will also be getting the magnet treatment but this will be far easier as I will be able to just glue the upper hull on but this will give me a second set of sponsons when I need them. I am looking at buying the sponson sprue at some point in the far, far future so I will be able to field both Baneblades with 4 sponsons in the future :wink:

Great minds think alike! Four sponsons is the way to go! Great thread Elmo!

Thanks Sox ;)

Just a quick update... All the magnetisation is now complete and even the decking stubbers are magnetised. I should be able to get to work on the tutorial soon ;)

Which is the worse crime - gratuitous exclamation or sulking? I suppose it doesn't really matter as both are punishable by death so I hereby sentence you to two death sentences Jolemai. One will be carried out today at 5pm the other tomorrow, after the commissariat's tea and biscuit time. Being late or failing to turn up to either appointment is also punishable by death (sentence carried out immediately).

Guardsmen! Soldiers of the Emperor!

The Mechanicum is proud to announce the completion of the 8 in 1 Baneblade tutorial

97 magnets later...

gallery_62353_10168_445960.gif

Your ever watchful Commissars expect that the upcoming "Big Guns never Tire" event will now feature a plethora of Super heavies (no pressure) :wink:

Edited by Elmo9141

Thanks guys. This will be going on hold till Big Guns kicks off. In the meantime I will be splitting projects between infantry and armour as the mood takes me but I am clearing out an ancient DA project first..

Right - I just can't decide... so I will open it up to the forum!

Once my current DA project is complete (middle of next week) and whilst waiting to start on the Baneblade for "Big Guns"  what would the Guardsmen like me to do next? I know this is not a question usually offered by a member of the Commissariat so make the most of it ;)

1. More grunts

2. 6 HW Teams (I have mortars, heavy bolters and lascannons)

3. Chimera (yes another one ;) )

4. Wyvern/Hydra (already base painted)

5. Medusa

6. Veterans

7. LR Demolisher/Punisher/Executioner

8. Snipers

Votes are to be cast by midnight Tue 2nd Dec as I should be starting whatever it is on Wed. 3rd

Do you game much 

Purely for modelling reasons - don't play much and I like a fluffy collection.

and do you have any personal favourites?

As I don't want to influence the vote, that is for the forum to decide, not me ;)

Voting so far....

0 votes -  More grunts

1 vote - 6 HW Teams 

0 votes -  Chimera

0 votes -  Wyvern/Hydra 

0 votes -  Medusa

2 votes -  Veterans

1 vote -  LR Demolisher/Punisher/Executioner

4 votes -  Snipers