Fulgrim is just amazing. Ive already got Angron and Im seriously considering buying him (how here would not want to have all the primarchs??)

Me.

I'd only want the Lion, of course, and maybe one (or more) of the brothers he fought with.

I'm going all Pokemon on the Primarchs, I've one finished Angron (Istvaan V) and two more being prepped (one each for the Wolves and Ultras). I've preordered Fulgrim and will pick up the varient for sure. Super keen for Ferris, since his and Fulgrims bases fit together.

Cheers,

Jono

I would be eternally in someone's debt if they had a better, more detailed zoom in pic of that White Scar Legionnaire on the Loyalist poster.

Please, oh please?

I think this is about as zoomed in as you're going to get unfortunately.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/Linnear1701/40K/VLegion.jpg

EDIT: Just found this one as well. It's a bit clearer.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qRyIFgrYyTs/UZ0ZA8UXa9I/AAAAAAAAIW8/asm1yxjMgU0/s1600/P1050084.JPG

It's a curse of MK II plate. Being the next gen from thunder armour, the legs were far more form-fitting.

And thank you, Kol, that's awesome. Well, off to work on my White Scars....

I would love this tank and think its cooler than the fellblade and is better than the coolness of the typhon and the cerberus.

I'm going to get one....(checks lotto ticket)....aww darn not today wallbash.gif

Pass on  the Fellglaive. It's cool, but I'd rather save my money for a few Lightnings and a LR Spartan for my Astral Claws Tyrant Legion.

And 80+ more Auxilia.

And 30+ more Marines.

And 4 Leman Russes.

And 4 Chimeras with AC turrents.

And.....

Pass on  the Fellglaive. It's cool, but I'd rather save my money for a few Lightnings and a LR Spartan for my Astral Claws Tyrant Legion.

And 80+ more Auxilia.

And 30+ more Marines.

And 4 Leman Russes.

And 4 Chimeras with AC turrents.

And.....

Heathens I think we're going to need to schedule a plasticrack intervention for you. Forgeworld *clearly* owns your soul, firstborn child from 3 different women, left kidney...and well...join the crew

Archived