Pass on  the Fellglaive. It's cool, but I'd rather save my money for a few Lightnings and a LR Spartan for my Astral Claws Tyrant Legion.

And 80+ more Auxilia.

And 30+ more Marines.

And 4 Leman Russes.

And 4 Chimeras with AC turrents.

And.....

Heathens I think we're going to need to schedule a plasticrack intervention for you. Forgeworld *clearly* owns your soul, firstborn child from 3 different women, left kidney...and well...join the crew

*Backs away from approaching crowd, waving an exacto knife* NO! Stay away from me! I'm not addicted! I'll tell you when I've had enough! Back off, back off...

Because only five golden tickets would cause mass rioting and the survivors would use the tickets to loot Forgeworld to the point of extinction? Or at least that's what I would do. I wonder what it'd take to hire Heathens as a getaway driver..............

I'm kidding of course.

Heathens by the sounds of it would have murdered all 5 ticket recipients sacked the place then opened the gates for everyone else to pick at resin crumbs.

That's pretty accurate.

Not as accurate as myself behind the M24 I'd be using to pick off those other four Golden Ticket holders, but accurate none the less...

Pass on the Fellglaive. It's cool, but I'd rather save my money for a few Lightnings and a LR Spartan for my Astral Claws Tyrant Legion.

And 80+ more Auxilia.

And 30+ more Marines.

And 4 Leman Russes.

And.....

Heathens I think we're going to need to schedule a plasticrack intervention for you. Forgeworld *clearly* owns your soul, firstborn child from 3 different women, left kidney...and well...join the crew

*Backs away from approaching crowd, waving an exacto knife* NO! Stay away from me! I'm not addicted! I'll tell you when I've had enough! Back off, back

Its all fun and games until they pull you over for sculpting while driving.

Pass on  the Fellglaive. It's cool, but I'd rather save my money for a few Lightnings and a LR Spartan for my Astral Claws Tyrant Legion.

And 80+ more Auxilia.

And 30+ more Marines.

And 4 Leman Russes.

And.....

*Backs away from approaching crowd, waving an exacto knife* NO! Stay away from me! I'm not addicted! I'll tell you when I've had enough! Back off, back off...

My friend buys FW all the time but isn't addicted....err...wait

Ha on the topic of willy wonka, FW actually builds scale to height titans but then shrinks them down using a big beam ray.

As for the mechanicum, I believe they get snail guy and those thallaxi-contemptor thingys. I'm kinda suprised FW hasn't released any teasers for the new book and units. Unless its way too early.

Anyone know when FW released their videos for betrayal? wasn't it a month to a few weeks before the release?

I think we of the world eaters deserve ursus claws for our contemptor dreadnaughts and warhound titans.

As a Flesh Tearer player I also suggest using the magna grapple as a point for guidance.

Maybe able to target characters/independent characters to drag them out of units and reduce their weapon skill by -2 so a unit can chop them up like a side of beef instead of protracted combats with characters hiding in the back with PWs. Possibly also damage tanks or walkers and drag them in to be blown up with meltas.

Very WEish, make them legion specific and make them maybe 15 points and take up a weapon arm on the contemptor for balance. Not super competitive, but fluffy and fun like 30k is right now

What do you guys think?

Guys I've just found this page today, they claim to sell FW miniatures at low cost, and they indeed got some old stuff like some busts and special event miniatures. It's certainly a fraud but I found this miniature http://www.forgeworld-discount.com/products/items/4/Specialcharacters/37/VulkanprimarchoftheSalamanders.html and now I'm curious, when did FW release that mini? was an special event miniature or is totally fake? Does anybody know about it?

If anything, then that is a Scibor miniature. Sure looks like their style.

My thoughts exactly.

Besides, FW's primarchs look a bit more... dynamic in pose.

Also, my wish for the new books... would be to include battlefleet gothic with the named ships of the legions.. ^^

Battlefleet Gothic? Are you sure that still exists? msn-wink.gif

But yeah, it would be nice.

Although I could see some people asking for an Epic Armageddon list as well.

Well I'll admit that I din't know much about the laws concerning it but unless I miss my mark, it'd be legitimate, just not quality guaranteed. The only thing that would be "illegitimate" would be implying everything is a Forgeworld product when obviously not everything is Forgeworld. Of course it might have to be one of those literal things where unless they strictly say it's a Forgeworld product, they can imply whatever they want.

Archived