No, they are distinct models. Hearsay is that every Primarch is going to have three models and the second models(aka Fulgrim with the banner) will not be released until the first batch is done. So it looks like the Heresy is going to be a very long undertaking.

I don't plan on getting one, I was just curious.

Also, I thought it was just one box you could multi pose?

I think you're right about that and I think thats what has been confirmed but I didn't really know because Angron was only one pose :(

which may start the pouting, but mayhaps I think Angron will get his Daemon form at the siege or a different pose during Calth/500 worlds book

3 models!?!?  Are they just different posses or them at different times of the story line?  I would hope they flesh out the legions with units and characters before the re-posse models.

http://battlebunnies.blogspot.com/2013/05/third-primarch-is-fulgrim-again.html

Simon has almost finished his third Primarch. And it is another Fulgrim. Below you can see this beautiful sculpt. It has a more serene face. This model is a tweak Primarch. We will find out more when we chat to him later about why he has done a second Fulgrim sculpt so quickly after he has finished the first. This will not be released until he has finished Ferrus and a few others. But the plan still is to do 3 of each Primarch.

I say hearsay because this seems to be the only place I can find it although there are plenty of people of blogs out there who may have heard something similar and me being one person, I can't find them all.

Also, a closer look at the new Khraybdis Assault Claw.

http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/forge-world-khrabdyis-assault-claw.html

@Hisdudeness: I'm not sure and it doesn't say. I imagine they'd be moving down the timeline in sort of gradual pose like the First Fulgrim is when he was at Istvaan fighting Manus, the second would be somewhere after that and the third would probably be his daemon form. Not sure how they're going to do three poses of Manus unless the second is chalk outline and the third is Halloween decoration. Kidding, they'll probably find a way to do it.

I hope there will be other marks of claws, that one seems a bit too large to use in regular games...at least when you compare it to regular drop pods...

...but it looks awesome!!!

What do you all think of hte new 'medium tank'?

Its rather interesting... very generic sci fi, but still recognizably imperial. I wonder if itll get more than just the two autocannons as weapon options....

The new tank is my absolute favorite of all vehicles in all of Games Workshop's range. Just wish there were bigger flat surfaces on the front to stick some etched brass on it.

I'll get some if, and only if, there both turns out to be Sisters of Battle etched brass and plastic Adepta Sororitas with a design and quality worth the outrageous price they'd have by the time they come out. Of course, by then, this kit will probably have been converted to plastic...

I'd be extremely surprised if there are only the weapon options shown on the picture.

http://battlebunnies.blogspot.com/2013/05/third-primarch-is-fulgrim-again.html

Simon has almost finished his third Primarch. And it is another Fulgrim. Below you can see this beautiful sculpt. It has a more serene face. This model is a tweak Primarch. We will find out more when we chat to him later about why he has done a second Fulgrim sculpt so quickly after he has finished the first. This will not be released until he has finished Ferrus and a few others. But the plan still is to do 3 of each Primarch.

I say hearsay because this seems to be the only place I can find it although there are plenty of people of blogs out there who may have heard something similar and me being one person, I can't find them all.

@Hisdudeness: I'm not sure and it doesn't say. I imagine they'd be moving down the timeline in sort of gradual pose like the First Fulgrim is when he was at Istvaan fighting Manus, the second would be somewhere after that and the third would probably be his daemon form. Not sure how they're going to do three poses of Manus unless the second is chalk outline and the third is Halloween decoration. Kidding, they'll probably find a way to do it.

Right.. this is incorrect.. some of the primarchs will get multiple models BUT not all of them.. fulgrim mk2 also isnt finished and was created in sams spare time and his boss apparently wasn't aware of him making him until the weekender according to him.. pretty sure it was just based on the positive feedback that the model may end up in production.. afterall theres been no sign of those emperors kids helmets that were in one of the cabinets and i'm pretty much guarenteeing you that mark bedfords salamander mk3 torso doesnt get released either as he made it for his own army.

expect daemon primarchs, expect various versions of horus.. dont be expecting multiple forms of everyone though.. it aint gonna happen.

That's rather different from what some of the blogs have been saying. In the efforts of validating what you are saying so it isn't some sort of "they said, they said" situation, could you provide a legitimate source?

As I said in the quoted post, I consider that to be hearsay in lack of a way to view the legitimate source so it would be preferable if a legitimate source saying one way or the other could be provided so as to avoid the above described situation.

I am not doubting, I am not saying you are wrong and by no means do I mean to insult or offend you in any way shape or form. I am just merely trying to see if something can be legitimately confirmed one way or the other.

Okay, I just wanted some way to confirm one way or the other. I originally said that I believed the blog post was hearsay and I don't know the owner of the blog and I don't know Lorenzen so I just wanted some way to confirm if one or the other was right. As far as I know, the blog never posted what happened afterwards when, or even if, they talked to Simon later on so it is entirely one hundred percent plausible that Lorenzen is right and that the blogger was simply mistaken and never put the later conversation precisely because of that or maybe they were busy or maybe they never found out one way or the other. I don't know.

I'm just one of those people who tend to be skeptical by nature, that was why I classed the blog post as hearsay. Even though the rumors of Sevatar being released in Massacre are supported by at least one member on Warseer and two members on BnC who all claim to have been at the Weekender and claim to have heard that Sevatar will be released. Three people saying the same thing makes me more inclined to believe than just one or two, but the reality is that while I will hope that Sevatar is released, I won't believe it until I see it. I hold this situation in the same aspect. It could be one way or the other and I won't really believe either until I see a definitive, legitimate source.

Kol_Saresk, on 23 May 2013 - 19:14, said:

Note, I cannot fully one hundred percent confirm this so I do consider it "hearsay" although when two different people say it, I am more inclined to believe it than if one "trusted" rumor monger says it.

I said that somewhere else concerning something else. But it can be applied here.

It might fun and laughs to say wise men listen, but wise men only listen to what they know is true. Right now, I don't know which is true, the blogger at battle bunnies or Lorenzen. It might be fine and dandy to say that he knows the Forgeworld team, but I personally do not know that fact or its validity, hence why am I asking for a source. If Lorenzen can show that what he says is true, then I know the blog post is wrong and I can write it off with a whole slew of other rumors of Legion rules in the Chaos Codex as well as many more that were proven wrong. I just need a way to prove it wrong. That's all I'm asking because right now, I don't know who is right and who is wrong and the only one who can prove it is Lorenzen. If a couple of people pop up and go "Yeah I got to chat with Simon at the Weekender and he said something like what Lorenzen said" I will be okay with that, two witnesses and all. I just need proof.

I did the whole same schpiel when people said that the Catulan Reavers were made into a company in Betrayal. Finally saw the book for myself and in one spot they are part of a company and in the other they are a company and according to the book, the Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus do not have "sub-companies" meaning that with a lack of response on Forgeworld's side, it is most likely a typo meaning the Catulan Reavers are not a company. But likely does not mean true. I may yet get a response from Forgeworld saying the Catulan Reavers are a company. But I need a source. Like I said, I am a skeptic. I do not mean to insult anyone, I do not mean to say that someone is untrustworthy or anything else. I am merely saying that I need something in order to believe it. Personally, until that blog post I didn't even know there were supposed to be plans to be multiple primarchs. Chances are I was hiding under some sort of rock but I just didn't know.

Then I have a blog post one hand saying there are going to be multiple sculpts of the Primarchs. Lorenzen's post on another says that there will be multiple sculpts, but not of all the Primarchs. From both I get, that at least some of the Primarchs will have multiple sculpts but who do I believe about the rest? I could take Lorenzen's reputation as knowing the Forgeworld team and talking to them often, something I heard from someone else, not Lorenzen, and use it to say "Well obviously the blogger is wrong and someone needs to straighten him out." But that would be jumping the gun.

But what if Forgeworld changes their mind and decides to release the new Fulgrim sculpt, even that new little thing would hit on Lorenzen just as much as the rest either not getting three sculpts or only a single sculpt would hurt the blogger at battle bunnies because I do not know the source. That's all I'm asking for, is someone who heard something similar or if Lorenzen can say how he came by that information. I'm not saying he is wrong, I am not saying that I believe some blog that I only looked at for pictures of the Night Lords at the Weekender more than him. I'm just asking for what is true and how I can know it to be true.

During one of the seminars "forging a primarch" if im remembering correctly.. Tony Cotrell said that angron had a 2nd model that wouldnt be released as it was to get the size & anatomy down. Angron only has one significant change & thats his ascension to demonhood.. The angron we have can be angron duing the crusade, istvaan & after.

Ferrus will have 1 model as they mentioned he only has 1 major change and it doesnt need a model..

Sam told me that he made the 2nd fulgrim after reading a post on the FW facebook page by a french girl saying she'd been waiting years for a true fulgrim model & that as nice as the model was it wasnt what she'd hoped for. He thought "**** i've really let her down!" and understood that the duel fulgrim lacks that element of his nature that many wanted.

He was given 2 briefs on the fulgrim model, either the duel with mannus or something loosely based on the fall of the banner on laer (if my fluff fu isnt failing me) whilst talking about this he said that his boss didnt know hed even made the 2nd one until he arrived with him for the the weekend & many of the fw team made jokes that it now took him no time at all to knock a primarch out rather than the 4 months he took on angron.

The general consensus is that 2nd fulgy will get released due to the positive feedback it got & that it wasnt a planned release.

My info is based purely on conversations with sam & the various seminars i attended (most of them) at no point did they state "3 models for each primarch" they did say the demon forms needed doing due to them being all gribbly at terra, they said horus needed to be done after ferrus because he changes from how he is in betrayal before too long and in sams words "ill get lynched if i dont do him soon" pushing morty back further (ARGH!)

I think that blogger has jumped to conclusions personally, its happened a lot since the weekend, ie salamander upgrades (marks personal sculpts) and several other bits (1k son model etc)

Okay, thank you very much. As I said, I wasn't sure what to believe because I had never even heard the possibility of multiple models until I saw that blogpost. Sort of why I made the joke about the "second" model of Manus being a chalk outline.

Thank you for clearing it up though.

Emperor bless Simon Egan though for making another Fulgrim just cuz someone was unhappy, it shows true character to try and do some extra effort to please fans/ customers in my opinion! Good to hear about some clarity about the Daemon Primarchs ,I wasn't sure if they were gonna be made but I heard the rumors.   

Agreed. Besides, if all he does when a fan expresses displeasure is make something better, and if making personal models help him to become even better, then more power to him and I can't wait to see Curze. :D

Archived