lions roar... thoughts...

tomsev

I think that the Master Craftedness makes the difference. Re-rolling a bad scatter can really help. I have never failed to make back its points when I used it.

Paul

me neither its really good, i find... ive always made its points back with it and even once made th chaplains points back by dropping a clustered up 5 man termie with it... sure wasnt the opponents best day dice wise but since then ive never not taken it... 

my two cents, for what it worth.  i ask you, can i take two lightning claws?  cause the arguement i see here is because under relics it says a model can replace one weapon with one of the following.  if you notice it has the exact same wording under mele weapons, and i think we all agree i can take two melee weapons if i wanted.  taking two relics on a character is legal nor cheating and doesnot require house rules....just lots of points.

lol im deployed and internet sucks here. finally got past page one to load seeing someone already pointedthis out.  i'll go back to the corner now, lol

Archived