++ From the Abyss - A Word Bearers Log ++

I like him quite a bit. He oozes menace and authority. 

But...

"Alas poor Titus, I knew him once. Now his flayed hide adorns my armor" Le sigh

As a Literature major, this joke always makes me laugh. :D

And a bit of a Blast from the past for my more veteran followers. Some of you may remember this bad boy from back when I used to do my Night Lords. Now he's going to get a repaint and will be flying the colors of the XVII Legion this time. Glory to the Ruined King.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/WP_000119_zpsf5168474.jpg

The head is from the older Dark Angels veteran upgrade sprue, the helmetless one. I just shaved off the head and added a few tiny bits of greenstuff on the edges to make it look more ragged which fits in with the cloak. While it looks alot like a Ring Wraith, the actual inspiration comes from the Devil's Reaper in the Solomon Kane movie. The movie itself was absolutely terrible, but that single scene just just epic beyond proportion.

See for yourself.

I'm planning a squad just to use for 40k games as I can't get people other then my mate john to verse me with 30k

Hard enough to get a game but I thought a squad from each legion from the heresy means I can still have different options once all the rules are out.

So far I'm working on word bearers world eaters and emperors children so death guard are my main force but I'll still ally others breaks up my ADD so I can focus.

Plus I'm planning some badab era 40k eventually

Need to wipe the bastard grins of some astral claw fans I think ;)

Exactly ;)

The amount of overtime I'm working should give me a nice boost to my hobby funds.

I just hope that whoever takes the astral claws can do heathens an honour and not befoul the tyrant of badab I think that there's a good candidate somewhere on the site.

I wouldn't mind bringing some scorpions to drag the tyrant down

Edited by Jaspcat

I occasionally have a decent idea.

On occasion.

Thought if that head was used and he had like an ornamental power weapon sort of like Lucius when he dies another becomes him.

Have the weapon as once it gets drawn the soul takes over.

Think deamonic weapon possession/sword in the stone.

Trademark Taron 2013

I had a similar concept, but it had more to do with a mask than a Daemon Weapon. I'll actually be using it at a later date for my Emperor's Children contingent, so you should be able to see it then.

Will there be a mambo scene? :teehee:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

And NOW, for something completely different....

Not going to explain who or what he is or where he comes from. Just take the picture and enjoy speculating.

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/WP_000127_zps078b6696.jpg