Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I browsed through deviantART looking for Sisters of Battle fanart and was assaulted by dozens upon dozens of disgusting, filthy male fanservice.

I've never bothered looking for sisters art. I let you guys do all the hard work, and I just enjoy the thread!

Ah! A new page!

Today in the hobby I ushered in a new page on the "Today in the hobby I...." thread :tongue.:

Edited by Servant of Dante

TITH...

• So flippin' hot out, the dog doesn't want to chase squirrels and is avoiding his water dish so he doesn't have a reason to go outside: CHECK
  • Fiancé on a tear, rearranging the living spaces in the house, triggering a 'change bad' anxiety attack in me: CHECK
  • New-to-us shelving unit waiting in the basement: CHECK
  • Craft and model stuff stored in three places in the basement, and craft tables a total shambles: CHECK
  • Needing a space in the house that's just me: DOUBLE CHECK!

...I'm spending the day in the basement getting my craft area organized and useable!

Today (well, technically yesterday) I bought more paints, but was disappinted that they didn't have any Abaddon Black left in stock :c (Why is black the first to be out of stock, lol)
And when I got home I started painting two Space Marines (Bolter Marine and a Sergeant).
The Bolter Marine still needs his right gun arm and right shoulder pad painted and attached to his body.
Hopefully when I finish this 10-man Tactical Squad, I'll actually reach 1000 points.

And I have also been on a roll painting 15 Chaos Warriors for AoS, but that is not 40k-related.

Tith I finished my filthy, filthy Tau Stormsurge.

I am brainwashed by the greater good. Send help. Preferably in the form of either a) Knights or b) Sisters of Battle.

Today in the hobby I wrote a poem about the Imperial Fists at the Siege of Terra. Yeah...

I especially like the ending! Don't know much about the fists though . . .

I'm all BA and SoB

It's a little funny how both of those are more or less shorthand for profanity (which is not the meaning I am using, of course).

Edited by Servant of Dante

TITHI I was working on my terminator chaplain conversion into a chaos lord when I finally worked out how to run him. I was going to give him the axe of blind fury and burning brand but with the new limit on relics...

I just made a Typhus counts-as

Today in the hobby I saw this on the Games Workshop site:

gallery_70393_9750_32554.jpg

Games Workshop encourages WAAC gaming confirmed.

Speaking of which, last night, I dreamed that Matthew Ward came to Nottingham on a white steed and saved us all from poor gaming by writing a perfectly balanced and fluffy eighth edition.

It was really awkward.

Today in the hobby I saw this on the Games Workshop site:

gallery_70393_9750_32554.jpg

Games Workshop encourages WAAC gaming confirmed.

Speaking of which, last night, I dreamed that Matthew Ward came to Nottingham on a white steed and saved us all from poor gaming by writing a perfectly balanced and fluffy eighth edition.

It was really awkward.

I have a feeling that they would have to change 'Crush your mates' with 'Crush your opponents' after the first game. You won't be mates long with lists like that.