Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITHI Made a 1500 pt list for guard netting an almighty 13 command points, base coated my redemptor dread, started painting the body and arms also base coated the aggressors i picked up

Also blew £260 on resin crack

Today in the hobby I managed to lose a Reiver backpack after dropping it on the floor while snipping it from the sprue.
Hands and knees search of the mancave followed - including removal of furniture, emptying of bins, and even searching closed bags and boxes, all to no avail.

Obviously it has some spurious ability to shatter the laws of physics and teleport to some secure location I can't uncover.

Bother :(

@ AdamR - arrrrgh yes. The Great Maw of the Floor. I've lost DF aerials, cockpit canopies, machine-guns, purity seals, shoulderpads, heads, guns... usually they turn up eventually but sometimes never. My Dad has it worse as his floor is wooden, so there are actual cracks down which parts can fall and never ever be seen ever again.

Today in the hobby I managed to lose a Reiver backpack after dropping it on the floor while snipping it from the sprue.

Hands and knees search of the mancave followed - including removal of furniture, emptying of bins, and even searching closed bags and boxes, all to no avail.

Obviously it has some spurious ability to shatter the laws of physics and teleport to some secure location I can't uncover.

Bother :sad.:

Have faith brother. It usually comes out of the warp a week later. 

I work over a grey carpet... I know the struggle... 

TITH I have found myself lurking in the Sisters of Battle threads, google searching images of Ossuaries and religious artwork and then started negotiations with my mate about purchasing his Sisters of Battle army. 

(Y)ITH I painted an Inquisitor. Found myself bizarrely disheartened by unwanted and unasked for criticism via FB pages declaring the paint too thick (it isn't) and the techniques poor etc (they're not). Stupid of me. But there we go.

Today in the Hobby, I finally got around to collating just how many Sisters models I actually have:

Hidden Content

HQ

2 metal Celestines

3 Plastic Celestines plus twins (3 sets)

Canoness's

Current with two pyres. Chainsword and wrist mounted bolter/pistol(conversion from previous owner).

Veridyan x2 (Power sword and bolt Pistol)

Cypher counts as x1

CS and Inferno pistol x2

Hospitaler x1

Troops

Battle Sisters x40

Superiors

BG and PS x4

Combi and Icon x1

Mace and BG x1

PP and CS x4

BP and CS x1

Heavy Weapons

HB x4

Heavy Flamer x3

Multi Melta x3

Priests x2

Seraphim

BPs x12

Superiors x4

Flamers x5

Imagnifer x2

Special Weapons

flamer x4

SB x3

Melta gun x4

Repentia

Mistress x1

Repentia x9

Penitent Engines x4

Rhinos x2

Exorcists x2

Immolators x2 plus two kitbashes

Avenger x1

Sisters of the Damned

Canoness with combi and Icon

Sisters x4

Melta x1

Multi Melta x1

Just need to work out the best way of using them all now. I have five Sisters of Silence, but unsure on what loadout to give them yet.

Now, I need to do the same to my Inquisition warband...

TITH was waiting for my car to get through its MOT and stopped in at the newsagents.

They had 2 4th edition 40K rulebooks, some old hex pots of paint, an old WHFB rulebook and a battle for macragge marine starter paint set.

Made me feel all nostalgic.

TITHI have been buried up to my eyestalks in books reading up on the Ecclesiarchy, Sisters of Battle and assorted stuff on the customs of the Catholic church.

The 2nd ed Sisters book is still a cracking read, I forgot how good it was as I aint read it since 3rd ed dropped.

Edited by Slave to Darkness

(Y)ITH I played two games of 40K - won the first (with my Sisters of Battle) and lost the second (with my Iron Warriors). Then I did some more work on my Angels of Redemption Terminator Squad, converted my newly purchased Space Marine Librarian into a Deathwatch one (and found out in the process that no matter how much hacking and chopping I did to a mk 7 helmet, it just would! not! fit! under the Psychic Hood. So he got to become a Dark Angels Librarian with a Sinister Hood serving in the Deathwatch.

TITH I got the highlights and final wash done on my cataphractii legs. I will do a final highlight of gold and silver tomorrow and they'll be done. Painting the legs separate from the body has made me realize how nice it is (especially with how I base my armies) so I will probably be doing it this way from now on and assembling only after painting.

Edited by thewarriorhunter

TITH I primed 5 Primaris Easy to Build Intercessors.    I have the rest of the Dark Imperium ones to do (21) and some Easy To Build Reivers plus Primaris Librarian.   I also drilled out the weapons gun barrels.     They are standing next to two squads of regular tactical marines I have been working on for 6 months.   I work very slowly.   :yes::smile.::HS::Troops: