Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

@ Tarvik

They will arrive by Tuesday. Would be happy to post as soon as I get them.

Today in the hobby I got a NIB Pegasus Hobbies Powerplant at a bitz sale for half off. First time using their product line. Their snap fit system works great with no need for glue. I will definetly get more of their stuff.

Today in the hobby I started work on my Art Scale Terminators. Got 7 of them planned, 5 Assault Terminators, Tyberos, and another Rainbow Warrior. 

-Tarvik

I quite like Tyberos, despite how impractical his armour must be to use :happy.:

Looking at the pile of things I still have to paint, and then at my calendar (3 tests and an assignment due next week, and then two exams some time after that...) and wishing I had more free time! :cry:

Today in the hobby...

Finally placed an order (and paid) for a Lucius Titan.

Too bad its a present for a buddies wedding...just you wait until everybody shows up with pans and dishes and he sees the Titan...

Also got an Imperial Knight and some FW goodies for myself :tongue.:

Today in the hobby...

Finally placed an order (and paid) for a Lucius Titan.

Too bad its a present for a buddies wedding...just you wait until everybody shows up with pans and dishes and he sees the Titan...

Also got an Imperial Knight and some FW goodies for myself :tongue.:

oooooh, I'm getting married next year.......now to find friends like you.....

Today in the hobby I ~ started building additional shelves in one of my figure display units. The idea being it will get lots of Space Marine Bikes, Eldar Falcon and Space Marine Rhinos / Razorbacks and Whirlwinds tucked safely away :D

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss349/DougSN/101_1014.jpg

Once the 3rd (bottom) shelf is properly built they will be stained to blend in with the original wood :D

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss349/DougSN/101_1015.jpg

Started the long dig into the new rules edition. Started the plan for my next Marine builds.

EDIT: Carved the DA symbols off of six Dark Vengence Tactical Marines.

Edited by Rhomdruil

Today in the Hobby I finally managed to order the bits from the Forgeworld MKII, III, and IV weapon packs I've been trying to get for months.:devil:

They always seem to be the first bits to sell out whenever there's restocks, too, so it feels like a real victory.:laugh.:

Today in the Hobby I finally managed to order the bits from the Forgeworld MKII, III, and IV weapon packs I've been trying to get for months.:devil:

They always seem to be the first bits to sell out whenever there's restocks, too, so it feels like a real victory.:laugh.:

I've been sorely tempted by them as well, but I have far too much on at present and nowhere enough time to do it all :sad.:

Today in the Hobby, I have been reminded more than once that this site is the best of its kind and something that I am very proud to be a part of! :happy.:

I've been sorely tempted by them as well, but I have far too much on at present and nowhere enough time to do it all :sad.:

Today in the Hobby, I have been reminded more than once that this site is the best of its kind and something that I am very proud to be a part of! :happy.:

Ah, well. I have something special in mind for these bits.:wink:

I won't be so much as basecoating them before I finish my ETL vow, though.

It's always nice to have motivation! :laugh.:

EDIT:

Blast those typos!

Emperor take them! Emperor take them all! :pinch:

Edited by Ace Debonair

Today in the hobby I painted 10 Night Lords whilst catching up on my GoT.  I'm only down 6 shoulder guards and 1 bolter till they're finished so looks like I'm ordering some bits this friday.