Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I finished my Angel Encarmine, created some custom Storm Shields, made bases for the Vanguard I'll pledge for the ETL and scraped mold lines off 15 holstered bolt pistols and 20 crux icons (have now gone slightly mad as a result).

Today in The Hobby I ordered the next bunch of bits for my inquisitorial warband.  Trying to make it a who's-who of rare models (all converted as per my pathological need to make my guys unique - it has to be a fantastic/special sculpt indeed to escape conversion :) ).

Today in the hobby I began addind prelimary detailing on my painting station/diorama. I have settled on a battle scene between on Ultramarines and Necrons that took place during the Damnos incident. It involves Ultramarines evacuating civilians onto spacecraft whilst under fire from Necron aggressors. 

When in use it will provide a painting/modelling platform for function and when not in use it will contain all of my paints/brushes/glues/putties/etc when not in use and should provide a nice display piece full of dynamism and action.

Today in the hobby(yesterday! was too tired to post after)  I finished and primed terminator squad, and ravenwing squad, and a dreadnought that I traded for. and also finished two extra weapons for it.  also did the bases for my tactical squad, and ravenwing bikes..will post pics of how they came out.

Today, I prepare a list of models for the ETL 3 and bought some balrog wings for my conversion khorne Daemonic prince.  Sadly, I should be studying for my two finals tomorrow, but ETL 3 has me so excited, I can't study :/

Believe me, I know that feeling.

Today in the hobby I got me some new white paint that will sit on my shelf and taunt me until ETL III rolls around. Motivation comes in many forms!:laugh.:

I figure I can use the waiting time to at least get some more bitz in for when the time is right.:turned: