Definitely the hammer.  It the shield sanded down in the last picture?  Those things can be a fair amount of work to convert them for use by a power armour.  The model looks great!  I cannot wait to see some paint on him!

B or C imho
The look of the sword doesn't really fit in with the rest of your swords. With a different blade? Maybe.

I've been looking through the last 5 pages and I am thoroughly impressed with your conversion and steady pace. 

Hammertime

Yeah it's Time to strike hard !

Yup, B for me too. (MC) Hammer looks menacing...

Thanks ;)

Definitely the hammer. It the shield sanded down in the last picture? Those things can be a fair amount of work to convert them for use by a power armour. The model looks great! I cannot wait to see some paint on him!

No, it's an other shield, come from Chaos Warriors of Warhammer Battle.

Looking good man... Cant wait to see some paint on them.

Edit - Forgot to vote...

B

Thanks!

B or C imho

The look of the sword doesn't really fit in with the rest of your swords. With a different blade? Maybe.

I've been looking through the last 5 pages and I am thoroughly impressed with your conversion and steady pace.

It's a Chaos Warrior blade !

B or C. The long shaft of the hammer is a must to make it look menacing, but I prefer the head of the corvushammer.

Ok...and...if i transfer'the head of corvus on the long shaft hammer ?

It's a good idea

Well for me c with b's shield. What torso are you using? It looks fantastic, I guess its a fantasy range one...

Thanks

Torso come from Chaos Warrior too!

Edited by Galthan Ironsturm

The new Super size corvus hammer is awesome, a great idea and great execution.

I think Brother Arkley was suggesting you swap the Sanguinary guard sword for the one that comes with the Blood Raven Libby in the new overkill box rather than he wanted to steal Ezikiel's sword!

The new Super size corvus hammer is awesome, a great idea and great execution.

I think Brother Arkley was suggesting you swap the Sanguinary guard sword for the one that comes with the Blood Raven Libby in the new overkill box rather than he wanted to steal Ezikiel's sword!

Yeah sorry I was not clear :)...

Its a pet hate of mine I am not a fan of other weapons on Librarians esp GK ones :) But its not me that has to be happy with it :P

@ Punk Possum : thanks a lot ! Oh...ok, i understand now !

@ Brother Arkley : nothing to forgive Brother ;)

@ Isiah : thanks !!

Wip of my MkIII :

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c50/GalthanIronsturm/Autres/image_zpsyu0kkrjv.jpeg

Thanks to looking and c&c welcome ;)

I like the look of those Mk III's, they look brutal with those helmets. Impressive work on the pads and on those robes.

Me too, for same reason ;)

Thanks...look the painting follow !

Super creative Brother, really nice kit-bashing and converting!

Thanks Stobz !

and the painting ...i hope you like it ;)

my firts Calibanit Battle Brother

Full black armor, with Legion insignia in red, Cie insignia in right leg, and chapter insignia in the left leg.

Vet sergeant Jezekiel in details : 

some details are not paint (belt, highlignht...)

A Marine full paint (except the Phobos Bolter...):

Impressive! The little details, like the freehand and the torn posters on the base, make a huge difference.

Some remarks however: The yellow coils on the packs aren't as tidy as the rest of your model. They look 'unfinished'. And I noticed a green skull on your grav-pistol.