Skeletoro's Great Company motivational thread

skeletoro

Side note: any idea why I'm unable to put img tags around these links?

I always use the image icon in the center of the post options above the typing box area, so I cannot help you there, Skeletoro. Other that to ask if you also tried using it...

On the topic of your Cyber Wolves- I'm still picking my jaw up from the floor, those are amazing!! Great vision and execution. Seriously cool!!

End of Line

Thanks RPR :) yeah, I tried using the button but after hitting submit the picture would just vanish. Might try chrome.

I had a look at some wolf skull line drawings and realized I'm doing it all wrong so I'm fixing the one in the 4th pic.

A bit of an update on the skull cyberwolf.

The thing I like about sculpting is that you can cut bits off that aren't working (or sand things down) and have another go at it.

This version is getting closer at least... still a while to go!

WP_20160228_14_30_44_Pro.jpg?psid=1

• 6 months later...

Hey, been a while since I've done anything, but I thought I'd share some nice pics. My photography skills are terrible and a friend (cheers Cynthia) took some much, MUCH better pictures of some models I'd shared before. SO without further ado...

group.jpg?psid=120160904-DSC_0180.jpg?psid=120160904-DSC_0182.jpg?psid=120160904-DSC_0183.jpg?psid=120160904-DSC_0185.jpg?psid=120160904-DSC_0186.jpg?psid=1

Archived