ETL2 log - Longfang66

Thank you Brothers for keeping me motivated. I should be posting my second vow tonight.

Andhil - it feels good to complete my first vow.

rytchdarius - thanks.

Aegir-Einarsson - the Templar Cross and the lettering on the sponsons are decals from Forgeworld. Much better quality compared to standard GW decals.

Tvih - thank you!

<p>I love land raiders and don't think you can have too many in your crusade. Yours is very well done, may it honor Sigismund and Dorn while rending mutants, witches, and xenos  scum under it's treads.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Excellent work on your first vow!</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Cheers,</p>

<p> </p>

<p>EDIT: Umm, Ok that Marshal is pretty awesome looking. FW, I presume, but which figure? It looks like one of the new Praetors, but I'm not sure.</p>

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

Honda - for the Marshal I used Lugft Huron's body, Asterion Moloc's cape, and Black Templar storm shield and shoulder pads.

Hopefully some progress to report soon, its been a busy week so far.

Well Brothers, no real update other than to say I am currently working on the terminator command squad, it being for me, the most time consuming. However, the reason for getting behind in my painting schedule was due to attending Throne of Skulls at Warhammer World on Saturday. So much to get ready.

Rather predictably, I lost all 3 games. Tau, BA, and then an Imperial Guard army battered me into submission.

But, on a happier note, my Black Templars were nominated for Best Army, and spent lunchtime basking in the display cabinet! I didn't win, that award going to my gaming buddy and his Grey Knights, which was great anyway. Being nominated was enough to make me very happy. So, I'm back to painting my 2nd vow again, with hopefully progress by the weekend and time for a third!

Until then Brothers...

• 1 month later...

You have nothing to apologize for, such awesomeness should not be confined. I really like those FW storm bolters and the red tabards are a brilliant touch.

Bravo Brother!

Onwards!

Archived