Jump to content

Jeremy1391's Imperial Fists! Gravis captain 14Feb21


Recommended Posts

If you are curious as to how I made the cannon I took the twin lascannon turret and cut the lascannons off, then took2 plasma cannons from a storm raven and glued them together, glued a ven dred front plat on top to cover the gap, for the cooling vents on the sides I commandeered the back exhausts from a typhoon missile launcher and attached them to the sides.

I absolutely love your FW marines buddy. You've done a cracking job, they look like they've been scrapping for weeks, perfect.

 

If I may offer some constructive criticism of the double plasma tank (I love it by the way) The plasma's look like they are ever so sightly splayed apart, it may just be the angle of the shot. If so ignore this, but if not do you think you could get them a little more parallel?

 

Keep up the great work bro :) 

Still wet

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/C8437FDC-D22D-4265-A6A3-5DC31AF79BEE-17940-00000FB38F075AAB_zps2fea14ae.jpg

 

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/56E9AD9B-2FD7-4626-9F0B-FE9D692A480D-17940-00000FB384456AB3_zps6577768c.jpg

 

And next to the storm guppy

 

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/472B5B3B-DB81-4595-AD28-0DA68394C781-17940-00000FB3897D4A2B_zpsc57bc9e8.jpg

 

1 raven 2 talons is the plan

Busy day today managed to finish my sternguard

 

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/776010D7-7F0A-4389-AB6A-2CD559E3B9CA-18254-00001016C6C714CD_zps5247ebbe.jpg

 

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/519433AB-FA8A-4312-9C70-82125F53D203-18254-00001016CF87EA4E_zpsbf78e84a.jpg

 

Painted my Aegis defense line

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/47D185E0-DB31-4BEB-8D6E-2485A6509724-18254-00001016D6DA4585_zpsa7fdaf53.jpg

 

And finished big bird!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/C5533B92-6B52-47AE-A431-5168B5687378-18378-000010183262D1AC_zpsb985ab66.jpg

 

Good day!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.