Jeremy1391's Imperial Fists! Gravis captain 14Feb21

jeremy1391

Prepare for updates! Inbound forgeworld goodies ;)

Also thunderfire, Lysander conversion, drop pod and land speeder storm will be done this week or else I will enter the pain glove!

Prepair the pain glove brothers hes got like 12 hours before our local tourney tommorow and needs to do lysander and a storm and get sleep before then. Looks like I need to bring a ruler to smack the backs of those hands tommorow.

From the long forgotten stasis holds of the former imperial fists legion a mighty war machine has been unearthed. A mighty Scorpius pattern whirlwind from the days of the great crusade has been found in the southern portion of the nordmerican continent of terra, the tech marines and master of the forge have been tirelessly working to restore this grand war machine to its original glory.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/46D4D511-79A0-4B9A-A954-45BA369F98AF_zpskxiejnrb.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/jeremy1391/Mobile%20Uploads/FFBC9EA2-5A9B-48D4-8D48-33DA3D0392D2_zpssexasn2x.jpg

Bring it traitors!

The rites of activation are in their mid stages, the venerable machine spirit of this vehicle has been most troublesome but with certainty it will abide by the emperors will...

Scorpius review: so after two games the Scorpius is well worth it! Game one it killed a kitted out dark angel command squad, about 6 tactical marines a razorback and a predator.

Game two it killed six grey knights, put three hull points including an immobilization on two predators, killed about 10 or so tactical marines, 2 razorbacks and a few members of a command squad.

Future engagements will see me employ this beastie where it can see what it's shooting because reduced scatter is awesome!

I'll see about getting

Good to hear what it does and may i say your painting turnover time is great with no effect on quality of model! how do you do it?

Army painter daemonic yellow! For battle damage and weathering I line highlight raised edges black, then thin line highlight lead belcher.

Mud effect is dryad bark followed by a light dry brush of lead belcher.

Once the model is where I want it I hit the whole model with a seraphim sepia wash and it's done!

I absolutely love the thunderfire cannon and the predator executor. So when is the next full army shot? :)

I can see about a full army shot on Sunday.