Jump to content

Jeremy1391's Imperial Fists! Gravis captain 14Feb21


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...

Great work, brother!
May I ask you how you get your yellow colour? Is it only to prime with Daemonic yellow and wash with Seraphim Sepia?

I have tried using Daemonic yellow and found it to get quite yellow-greenish, have that occured to you? It was so frequent so I started to spray with DY and then painted with Yriel yellow before washing.

Okay, nice! It sounds efficient. Guess since I got the colours I must try your method (+ be more careful to have a clean waterpot...).
Since I am a slow painter, every way to speed it up, while keeping a good standard is great. :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Prepare for updates! Inbound forgeworld goodies ;)

 

Also thunderfire, Lysander conversion, drop pod and land speeder storm will be done this week or else I will enter the pain glove!

 

I'm getting the plain glove primed and ready brother

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.